Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

spearhead late night

Posted by greg 
spearhead late night
May 13, 2004 01:40AM
I can't wait to see Micheal Franti and Spearhead at this festival, they're so talented and have really meaningful lyrics. The best thing about this group is their ability to get people dancing and excited while at the same time thinking. If you've ever seen them live you'll know that no one can be found sitting around while they're getting down. This is why they're perfect for one of the late night shows, anyone agree?
Re: spearhead late night
May 13, 2004 04:17AM
(trying to remain positive)
Well, I have always enjoyed Franti's message, going back to his days with the Beatnigs...
jb welda
May 13, 2004 04:42AM
ive been very impressed with his group when ive seen them in person. personally i think they are a great reason to stick around sunday night. i thought they really tore it up at rotr last year.

one love
jah bill
May 14, 2004 02:55AM
You thought they were great at ROTR last year, you should've seen them at ROTR 1994!!! (Wait, Jah Bill, you probably did) Amazing!!! They had a huge posse and they were THE ACT for me that year. I think that was the Chocolate Supahighway year... I was blown away! Yes, Spearhead is always a very positive group to have around, especially in times like these!! A great band to book Sun nite, good thinking! What a way to leave the show, positive message after a positive weekend. Oww, I just had a vision of that Sun nite vibe, I'm sad already. Big up the conciousness!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login