Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

who all from Sac is going to SNWMF?

Posted by talelabloom 
who all from Sac is going to SNWMF?
May 15, 2004 01:27PM
since the reggae poolside parties are up in the air and no one really knows for sure what's going on in SAC reggae wise, who will be going to SNWMF this year? where is the SACRAMENTO POSSE! DARNELL WANTS TO KNOW?
Zana
Re: who all from Sac is going to SNWMF?
May 15, 2004 01:56PM
Me plus 3 others will be representing SacTown. This will be me and my boyfriends 2nd time and we will be bringing our friends for their first experience. We are all very excited! I think quite a few people are from Sac. that are going.
May 17, 2004 11:07AM
I'll be going for my 4th year and the River Jordan Band will be representing. There's always a bunch of folks that go from Sac Town...Yuah Baby!!!
May 17, 2004 12:47PM
is Levi the lead singer of the river jordan band? I can't remember, it's been a while since I've seen a concert in Sucto.
jjlab3
May 17, 2004 04:55PM
Yo Jen, it was good to see you the other night.

I will have about 8 peeps coming up from Sactown.
May 17, 2004 06:09PM
You know I'll be there too Sister Jen! I'll be checking you all out at Cheers next week as well so catch you then....
May 17, 2004 06:56PM
i ll be representin davis for my 11th year ,been true since the beginning..thought marysville was irie but angels is wicked....also be spinnin on main stage for all sac/davis folks even though i be in ganja county right now...MYSTIC 1 still representin the massives....look for the MYSTIC 1 on mainstage and most likely in the dancehall opening for someone
May 18, 2004 11:42AM
Levi is one of our singers. He'll be performing with a few of our other singers on Thursday at Cheers. It should be fun.

Hey Christian...really good to see you the other night too. Hope you guys had fun. Try to come to Cheers on Thursday if you can.

Hey Andee. It will be a joy to see you on Thursday. I have a final that day after work that runs late, but I should be shooten down there later on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login