Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PSALM 89*

Posted by Jahmeek 
PSALM 89*
May 15, 2004 11:54PM
1) i* will sing of the merciez of the Lord for ever & i*ver with i* mouth will i* mek known thy faithfulness to all generationz!
52)Blessed be the Lord Jah Rasta Far i*, King Selassie i* for i*vermore. i*men!
Re: PSALM 89*
May 16, 2004 01:49AM
Psalm 92
1 IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD JAH RasTafarI, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:
2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
3 Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
4 For thou, LORD JAH RasTafarI, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
5 O JAH, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool overstand this.
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
8 But thou, LORD JAH RasTafarI, art most high for evermore.
9 For, lo, thine enemies, O JAH, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
11 Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD JAH RasTAfarI shall flourish in the courts of our God.
14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
15 To shew that the LORD JAH RasTafarI is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in HIM.

Sellassie I Blessed
May 17, 2004 12:10PM
psalm 105
O give thanx unto the Lord; call upon his name: mek known hiz deedz among the people.
2.)Sing unto H.I.M., sing psalms unto H.I.M.:talk YE of all hiz wondrouz worx.
3)Glory YE in hiz holy name: let the heart of dem rejoice dat seek the Lord JaH*
43)That dey mite observe his statutez & keep hiz lawz. Praize YE the Lord JaH*
May 17, 2004 03:02PM
Psalm 9

Aleph
I thank you YAHWEH with I whole Heart
I recount all your wonders
I rejoice in thee
I sing to they name, Most High.

....He
see, YAHWEH is enthroned forIver,
keeping his throne firm for judgement.
He will himself judge the world in uprightnes,
will give a true verdict on the nations.
May 18, 2004 08:40PM
PSALM 120
1)In i* distress i* cried unto the Lord JaH*, & he heard iNi.
2)Deliver i* soul, O'Lord, from lying lips, & from deceitful tongue.
3)What shall be givin unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee from false tongue? ....*
PSALM 121
1)i* will lift up mine eyes unto the hillz, from whence cometh i* help.
2)i* help cometh from the Lord JaH*, which made heaven & earth.
3)He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4)Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5)The Lord JaH* iz thy keeper:the Lord JaH* iz thy shade upon thy rite hand.
6)The sun shall not smite thee day bi* day, nore moon bi* nite.
7)The Lord JaH* shall perserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8)The Lord JaH* shall preserve thy going out & thy coming in from this time forth, & even for i*vermore.
<+>*
May 19, 2004 06:08PM
PSALM 119:113-114

I nah like double-minded men,but i love your law.You are my refuge & my shield;i have put my hope in your WORD.
<OR>
I hate vain thoughts: but thy law do i* luv. Thou art i* hiding place & i* sheild: I hope in thy word.
<OR> interpretationz R' alive in i* luv for thy pozitive+word & vainty iz trouble pon D'mon.
-RASpects+
May 20, 2004 08:22PM
PSALM 38
1)O'Lord, rebuke i* not in thy wrath: netither chasten i* in thy hot dis-pleasure
2)For thine arrows stick fast in i*, & thy hand presseth i* sore'z
3)There iz no souNness in i* flesh because of thine anger; neither iz there any rest in i* bonez because of sin.
4)For iNi iniquites R' gone over i* head. az an heavy burden they R too heavy for iNi.
5)iNi woundz stink &R' corrupt because of foolish folly.
6)i* am bowed down greatley! i* go into mourning all the day&nite long.
7)iNi loinz R'filled with a loathsome pain & there iz no souNness in iNi flesh.
8)i* am feeable & sore broken. i* have roared by reason of the disquietness of iNi heart.
9)Lord, all i* desire is before thee; &i* groaning iz not hid from thee.
10)iNi heart panth, iNi strength faileth iNi. az for lite of i* eyez, it also iz gone from iNi.
11)iNi loverz & i* friendz stand aloof from iNi sore; i* kinsmen stand a far afar off.
12)They also that seek after iNi life lay snares for iNi. & they that seek iNi hurt speak mischievous tingz, &imagine deceits all day&nite long.
13)But ,i* az a deaf man, heard not; & iNi waz a dumb man that openeth nah hiz mouth.
14)Thus i* waz a mon/womb that hearth not, & in whose mouth R' no reprofz
15)For in thee, O'JaH*, do i* hope: thou wilt hear, O'JaH* the King of Kingz, Lord of Lordz. Conquiring Lion of the tribe of Judah.
16)For i* said, hear iNi, lest otherwize dey should rejoice under iNi. when iNi foot slipeth, dey magnify demselvez against iNi.
17)For iNi am ready to halt, &iNi sorrow iz continually before iNi.
18)For iNi will declare our iniquity; iNi will be sorry for our sin.
19)But iNi enemies R'lively,& dey R'strong. dey dat hate iNi wrongfully R'multiplied.
20)Dey also dat render evil for good R' iNi adversaries; because iNi follow the message dat iz good for iNi.
21)Forsake iNi not,O'JaH*. O'iNi Lord be nah far from iNi.
22)Mek haste to help iNi, O'JaH* iNi salvation* Rasta Far i* Ni* Ni*
-Bless+
May 21, 2004 02:56AM
Jahmeek,
Author of Psalms:King David
The flesh,
and living in the sin of it, him suffer and then humble himself. Humbleness is the first step to redemption. Through it King David look forward unto salvation as you quote.
It didn't happen til christ come, but he was living in it then!!
Isn't him grace beautiful!!!!!
Just like Jah say the kingdom of is inside of you, but we look around and his kingdom still naaah manifest.....yet
same hope....salvation come, kingdom still in the future.
Time is but a blink of the eye...
Great God will not come from the sky, but he will come from inside...
Jah the living God...Look to do his work on earth.
The Salvation I an I speak of is does not manifest in the grave.
It want to manifest from creation....so all of you unique creation, follow your path, and follow your "one of a kind plan" to Forward Zion.
Like we say "One Love".....
We nah live it it now as a whole, but we can manifest and live it with each other
Same truth
May 21, 2004 08:06AM
Why sleepest thou, O my soul, And blessest not the Almighty, Jah?
Sing a new song, Unto jah RasTafarI who is worthy to be praised.
Sing and be wakeful against His awaking,For good is a psalm sung to Jah from a glad heart....
III Psalms of Solomon,
The Lost Books of The Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden.

Post Edited (05-21-04 08:13)
May 21, 2004 10:10AM
<forward+ i* nah speak of mine if dat wha u wanna point because it iz iNi just like David & Moses(before christ) or whoever.. iNi trial & tribulationz R' unique ofcoarse but like the "One Love" context u mention it iz a comon bound/ground dat far iNi. so nah really sure what your knit factory iz all about besides the personal obvious but gwan seen because i* started a new psalmz thread for a reason. The evidence iz not shaded iNi all born to suffer in the pathz of iNi forfatherz. -RASpects+
May 21, 2004 11:26AM
Nah Rasta, I just like your quote, and it gave me a good meditation, them are just my thoughts. Everyone is not out to get yah, Irie! =-)
May 21, 2004 11:36AM
->well datz good to kno* friend or foe. all bredren n' sistren. one aim one destiney one JaH* -RASpectz+
May 21, 2004 11:38AM
Yes I, King David spoke such beautiful truth!!
May 21, 2004 11:41AM
nuff ROOTZ! -RASpectz+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login