Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

downbeat

Posted by yao 
yao
downbeat
May 17, 2004 01:50AM
I'm wondering if anyone has info on what time Downbeat is playing? I figured it was the late night session. Do you need to buy all weekend pass in order to catch those this set?
JUAN LOVE
Re: downbeat
May 17, 2004 02:18AM
i'm pretty sure the dancehall is for three day pass holders only. i recomend you stay all three days. one love-juan love
yao
May 17, 2004 03:22AM
that is the rumour i heard that the dancehall pass is for only 3 day pass holders. I would stay for all three if I could, just have some other business to take care of on Saturday Night.
jb welda
May 17, 2004 03:30AM
i dont think it will be a big deal if you want to stay even if you have a ticket for just one night. i wouldnt worry about it until the time comes.

one love
jah bill
May 17, 2004 04:59AM
I heard the reason why dancehall is only for three day pass holders is to keep people in day parking from staying at the fest and camping with their friends, I am not sure what time the parking lot needs to be cleared out by, but it may be OK if you leave before morning. Little help from the staff..........
May 17, 2004 06:48AM
Downbeat is playing Friday night. Not sure yet @ which time exactly.
May 17, 2004 07:00PM
it really does not matter because if your only coming for downbeat i* feel sorry for ya cause your really missin' out on so many other greatz. -RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login