Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unproductive at work..dreamin of Sierra Nevada...

Posted by Alexsis 
Unproductive at work..dreamin of Sierra Nevada...
May 17, 2004 01:29PM
Goodness gracious. I either want SNWMF, my bed, the beach or some nice grass to lay in...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sisterlil
Re: Unproductive at work..dreamin of Sierra Nevada...
May 17, 2004 01:33PM
all of the above please.. Get me out of here..
iriegyal
May 17, 2004 01:36PM
I'm getting nothing done. The only thing i've accomplished here at work today is reading through most of the posts on this website.
wite_guy
May 17, 2004 01:47PM
I can't wait til SNWMF!!!!!! Aside from the wonderful music at the festival, I can't wait to load-up my cooler with sodas and beer, and a grocery bag full of tasty foods. A nice weekend to relax with bredren and sistren, listen to the best reggae music, and eat & drink & be merry!!
May 17, 2004 01:51PM
Amen bredren & sistren...Amen
hee hee!!!

Zana
May 17, 2004 03:00PM
I can't wait to get my college finals done with! After next week I will be free and clear, just waiting and counting down the days until the festivities.
I need to brew up another batch of my home made beer so I can have tasty beverages all weekend long.
JUAN LOVE
May 17, 2004 03:14PM
why dont we start counting now=32 days= ) one love- juan love
May 17, 2004 03:15PM
that reminds me, i need to get a ticket.
wite_guy
May 18, 2004 02:09PM
has SNWMF ever sold-out? I have bought an advance ticket every year. Guess it just makes sense if yer gonna make the trek out there, might as well buy an advance ticket.
May 18, 2004 02:25PM
Yeah, I'm thinking about that too. I've always bought an advanced ticket, but I don't really think it's necessary...? Maybe it is.

I'm with you Zana...waiting to finish college finals...one tomorrow and one on Thursday and then I have two weeks off till Summer School.

Sierra...here we COME!!!
JUAN LOVE
May 18, 2004 02:32PM
the only time i ever remember snwmf looking sold out was 2001 the nite buju b. headlined- the house was defenatly packed that nite- that was just a personal assesment- it didnt look like they could have fit any more people in there. as far as (sold out) im not sure what the exact capacity is for this venue.my guess-7to10k. one love-juan love
jb welda
what does sold out mean?
May 18, 2004 03:19PM
"sold out" isnt really a function of how many people the site will hold. its a function of how many it can hold comfortably and how many a certain level of service can be provided to. the promoters are funny that way: they want people to be comfortable and taken care of. that is very unlike your typical "promoter" who only looks at the gate and doesnt give a toss if the porta potties are overflowing, or all the water and food vendors are sold out or whatever.

so the show can be declared "sold out" and there can still be lots of room inside or in the camping area; its just that letting more in will significantly diminish the quality of experience for the paying customers.

one love
jah bill
May 18, 2004 03:30PM
so has it ever sold out?
May 20, 2004 01:45PM
Very unproductive today...
Cant wait for Friday...
Gonna celebrate with my dear & sweet friend!
Her B-day party will never end!

She's special girl introduced me to SNWMF. & I love her!!

May 20, 2004 01:48PM
How many days left? Bente nueve!!!
kalalau6
May 20, 2004 01:51PM
Foggy days in Berkeley- make me dream of dancing in the frogtown bowl- smiling under the *squelching* sun and being whisked away into the sweet rhythms that capture us all. I can just see it now...
May 20, 2004 01:58PM
& I can SEE YOU DANCIN in the sun...flitting as you do in & out of the rays of light & life...enjoying your true bliss...

WHOOO HOOOO!! yayayayaya!
sisterlil
May 20, 2004 03:56PM
I have done nothing today at work.. Just keep thinking about Frog town, dancing, drinking and bing with family.. Is it time yet???.PLease..
May 20, 2004 04:47PM
unproductive? you dont know the half of it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login