Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WEre are the local caribbean artist

Posted by Birth Rite Individual 
Birth Rite Individual
WEre are the local caribbean artist
May 17, 2004 09:55PM
How come this festival doesn't support the local caribbeantalent?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/ No local Carribean Selectors... No local caribbeanartist.... why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Seems kind of racist to me...
Re: WEre are the local caribbean artist
May 18, 2004 11:14AM
I would really love to see the Carribean All-stars - as far as I know they are still in the bay area (I've seen them on the Ashkenaz calendar once and a while). I have a bootleg that an old roomate left behind (took me 8 years to discover WHO it was - and I was asking EVERYONE) - hypnotic live show. I wish they would release something besides Paths to Greatness.
May 19, 2004 03:36AM
Wadi Gad will be playing at some point... although he's not on the list yet, my bredren plays with him and they're booked.
I didn't know we had too many local caribbean artists?
Blessed
jb welda
May 19, 2004 03:50AM
i think wadi gad band will be backing up don carlos. they usually do and its wicked.

one love
jah bill
May 19, 2004 03:45PM
niceness!
Ras Josheph
May 19, 2004 11:05PM
They should book that new artist Blaak Lung I heard his music and it's wicked... snwmf listen.... blessed love jah rastafari...........
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login