Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WEre are the local caribbean artist

Posted by Birth Rite Individual 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Birth Rite Individual
WEre are the local caribbean artist
May 17, 2004 09:55PM
How come this festival doesn't support the local caribbeantalent?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/ No local Carribean Selectors... No local caribbeanartist.... why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Seems kind of racist to me...
Re: WEre are the local caribbean artist
May 18, 2004 11:14AM
I would really love to see the Carribean All-stars - as far as I know they are still in the bay area (I've seen them on the Ashkenaz calendar once and a while). I have a bootleg that an old roomate left behind (took me 8 years to discover WHO it was - and I was asking EVERYONE) - hypnotic live show. I wish they would release something besides Paths to Greatness.
May 19, 2004 03:36AM
Wadi Gad will be playing at some point... although he's not on the list yet, my bredren plays with him and they're booked.
I didn't know we had too many local caribbean artists?
Blessed
jb welda
May 19, 2004 03:50AM
i think wadi gad band will be backing up don carlos. they usually do and its wicked.

one love
jah bill
May 19, 2004 03:45PM
niceness!
Ras Josheph
May 19, 2004 11:05PM
They should book that new artist Blaak Lung I heard his music and it's wicked... snwmf listen.... blessed love jah rastafari...........