Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ras Kush in Oakland Wed 5-19

Posted by yao chris 
Ras Kush in Oakland Wed 5-19
May 18, 2004 03:26AM
Yes Massive...

This Wednesday night - NYC Selector Ras Kush is in Oakland and will be running uncompromising roots steppers music with plenty of dubwise selections. California rarely brings in selectors playing steppers cuts from the likes of the Mighty Jah Shaka to Iration Steppas, Vintage Wackies selections to brand new Disciples cuts. A whole heap a Dubplate and one-away cuts will be on cue as well.

The event will be at the Oasis located at 135 12th St in Downtown Oakland. Music starts around 10:30PM-2AM. $10 Cover.

Hope to see you there.
Re: Ras Kush in Oakland Wed 5-19
May 18, 2004 03:43AM
Where is Rizzla?
May 18, 2004 03:56AM
back in NYC
May 18, 2004 04:05AM
souNz like a blast! wish i* could mek it! itez*
jb welda
May 18, 2004 06:37AM
yes i would suggest anyone in the area go check this show. kush says he has a bag of tunes to bust out. should be a great night of roots and steppers around oakland, something that doesnt happen in the area too often.

i think the festival needs to get him out here again next year for a dancehall session. maybe in conjunction with ranking joe or my favorite carlton livingston.

one love
jah bill
solid rock
May 18, 2004 04:30PM

ay chris

talked to Kush on Saturday about radio time here in Chico.. looked hard to manage though as my show is Wed night, but there is another spot we could hit on Friday afternoon.

don't know if you saw but a few threads below ("SNWMF alum blaze in UK"winking smiley but your homeboy Delroy Pinnock was working a stageshow with Fred Locks this past weekend..

anyway go get em on Wednesday

peace
RIZ
May 19, 2004 03:38AM
YES...

RIZLA HERE...A GUARANTEED WICKED SESSION...COULDN'T MAKE IT OUT THIS TIME...OTHERWISE ENGAGED (SCHOOL) sad smiley

SNWMF '04...I'M THERE, THOUGH.

RESPECT!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login