Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

new to the view

Posted by raycdog 
raycdog
new to the view
May 18, 2004 05:44PM
This will be my first Fest. To tell you the truth the commentary on this site is pretty loaded with some animosity. Is this reflected at the festival cause I need a peaceful weekend to relax and enjoy myself with great music and good people for the weekend. Just in it for the love of it alllll.
Re: new to the view
May 18, 2004 08:22PM
It really isn't that way Ray,
This board seems to fluctuate between positive and not so positve posts.
It certainly in no way reflects the Festival itself.
I'm sure everyone here whole heartidly agrees.
And in my opinion, it's cool to see so much passion fuel both sides of
a subject.

Michael
May 19, 2004 08:57AM
I think a lot of folks here write to the board when they are at work - and a bit cranky for it, sight? I expect you will see more smiling, friendly faces at the fest than anywhere else - unless you are a raver! >=P
Seriously - I'll be the fat blond guy playing a conga in front of a huge ass tent with the Bob flag cranking roots music (LOL - just like the other 200 that would fit this description). You might catch me wearing a Pakistani hat (my work buddy just brought one back for me - totally cool!) and you might catch me hand-cranking my blender (no lie) - just shout out "Dubguy" - I'll share a beer, nothing but good vibes at my tent!
May 19, 2004 09:02AM
or shout Dubguy John! and get the special prize.

there will be nothing but good vibes once the gates open.
May 19, 2004 09:20AM
Ha ha - okay BnC, I'll have a couple for you my friend.. I was afraid if I said John the number of people that fit the desription might actually go UP!

Upward ever - forward together, counting the days till the music plays!
Pale Ryder
May 19, 2004 09:48AM
DUbduy I will be lookin for ya, when you see or hear the pale guy loaded up with sunscreen banging on some congas with its green and gold blowing in the wind, assuming there is a nice breeze, holla!
Zana
May 19, 2004 10:57AM
It should also be pointed out that some have been on this board for months, me included, so a lot can be talked about, not all irie. But, the festival is all good vibes. Just keep your valuables locked up.
raycdog
May 19, 2004 11:05PM
So glad to hear the vibe is good. Im justa sensitive gal. I did not realize this was a working website which explains everything. But really I am just looking forward to celibrating with good people. Thank you all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login