Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sinead O'Conner 'Throw Down Your Arms'

Posted by Sista Irie 
Re: Sinead O'Conner 'Throw Down Your Arms'
October 10, 2005 08:01PM
I agree, the more Wolete speaks the more I realize how little she knows. She is in the accusatory mode without checking her facts. Her difference of opinion doesn't bother me but her disregard for facts as well as spouting what she thinks is rasta and what is not gets old really fast. Wolette, give us some facts so we can try to understand what you are saying.

Post Edited (10-10-05 15:12)

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
October 10, 2005 08:20PM
ok people, I see that this site is a crony site, one that does not like discourse. only similar opinion, many people hold my similar thoughts.. but I will leave you to your web site.
October 10, 2005 08:31PM
Kristos, I have no agenda, but I will sk you this why do you seem to be so opposed to Sinead, could it be because of her Skin color??? HMMMM
October 10, 2005 10:16PM
Having a different point of view is one thing. To be accusatory without offering any substance is another. If you just want to state opinion, then state it as such. Going back to this statement:

"long before I met my husband, HIM found me, I married my husband in 1998, I have been growing natty since 1992. We are married in the Holy Ethiopian Orthodox Church, and my husband has one child, with me, we both have university degrees and work professionally and own our home. So stop thinking that Rasta is what you see through those reggae dreads in Cali.
KNOW RASTA OR DON'T WRITE ABOUT RASTA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and your point is?

jb welda
October 11, 2005 04:38PM
i would think the one overriding good thing to come out of the sinead affair is that the original artists (or at least whoever holds the rights to the original compositions) would most definatly get royalties out of it. she could not put out such a high profile album and appear on such high profile shows otherwise.

thats the one thing about UB40 as well; didnt some near forgotten JA singer come out and thank them for covering his song(s) and allowing him to buy a house with the proceeds?

one love
jah bill
October 17, 2005 08:07PM
there's no way the original artists are not getting royalties

Wolete; ease up on the accusations...you know not who you are talking to. you sound like a snob
Rocker B
October 17, 2005 08:28PM
Sinead has been a rasta empathizer for a long long time.

What about her work from a few years ago with On-U? Not a bad original reggae tune...
October 17, 2005 09:10PM
Arogance is a sin and so is pride.
jb welda
October 17, 2005 09:23PM
>What about her work from a few years ago with On-U?

yes youre right about that. i forget the title of the tune, visions of you maybe...cool song and nice vocalization.

still...if these were original songs i wouldnt have the bad taste in my mouth that i currently cannot shake

one love
jah bill
Rocker B
October 17, 2005 09:28PM
It's called "My Love I Bring" on the Chainstore Massacre album.
jb welda
October 17, 2005 09:36PM
i dont think i know that one although i do have that album. i will check it.

meanwhile, visions of you i think had sinead on it too...dont recall who did the song but it was ams produced.

by the way:

Sinead O'Connor - Faith & Courage

Engineers: Alan Branch, Nick Addison, Darin Prindle.
After spending most of the late '90s out of the spotlight (save for 1997's GOSPEL OAK EP), Sinead O'Connor's reemergence in 2000 on a new label coincides with the introspective nature of FAITH AND COURAGE, representing a new musical start for her. The wide array of producers here results in an ethereal mix of hip-hop beats, Celtic nuances and electronic shadings. FAITH represents O'Connor opening the door on her private life. The most biographical tracks are the anthemic "No Man's Woman," the Dave Stewart-produced "Jealous" and "Daddy I'm Fine."

Elsewhere, O'Connor's love of contemporary R&B finds her combining ghetto-fabulous reggae beats (overseen by Destiny's Child producer Kevin "She'kspere" Briggs) and Irish pennywhistle on "The Lamb's Book of Life," a plea for religious tolerance. Producer Wyclef Jean also contributes his two cents on the gentle soul of "Dancing Lessons," recruiting sister Blandinna Melky Jean to contribute vocals. O'Connor's pride in motherhood is displayed on "Emma's Song," a gorgeous ode to her daughter featuring Brian Eno's delicate piano playing. Wrapping things up is an ambient arrangement of the traditional "Kyrie Eleison" with a Rastafarian edge supplied by reggae legends Junior Delgado and Bim Sherman.

Release Information

Label: Atlantic
Orig. Release: 2000

Tracks

No. Name
1 Healing Room, The
2 No Man's Woman
3 Jealous
4 Dancing Lessons
5 Daddy I'm Fine
6 Till I Whisper U Something
7 Hold Back The Night
8 What Doesn't Belong To Me
9 State I'm In, The
10 Lamb's Book Of Life, The
11 If U Ever
12 Emma's Song
13 Kyrie Eleison

Album Details

Recent Release: 06/13/2000
Mono/Stereo: Stereo
Studio/Live: Studio
In Print: Yes

Reviews

Rolling Stone (6/22/00, p.132) - 3.5 stars out of 5 - "...Repentant and yet still gloriously provocative, [the album] speaks with the jaw-clenched directness for which [she] is both famous and infamous....This is the Sinead album you've been wanting for years."
Vibe (8/00, p.166) - "...Her greatest album in years and also one of her most complicated....For her, healing is achieved through the pain of exposing wounds, which makes her material like a pill that takes faith and courage to swallow."

Mojo (8/00, p.110) - "...A lush, expensive sounding record that blithely and bravely conflates Rastafari and Catholocism, folk and dub..."

Uncut (8/00, p.96) - 4 stars out of 5 - "...[Fuses] Irish and Jamaican influences, programmed beats and the glorious pop sensibility which has always characterised her best work..."

Entertainment Weekly (6/16/00, p.90) - "...[Her] most coherent record since 1990's I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVEN'T GOT, the addled feminist mystic and the pop/rock diva sync up again, and the result deserves to be an Oprah's Book Club selection..." - Rating: B+

CMJ (6/12/00, p.24) - "...Reveals an O'Connor who...wears a more placid, mature face....her voice whispers and floats, her political, religious and woman-been-done-wrong ideas painted on a canvas of soft, Celt-influenced melodies..."

Album Notes

Personnel: Sinead O'Connor (vocals); Bongo I Abinghi Noah (spoken vocals, percussion); Ghetto Priest, Junior Delgado (spoken vocals); Skip McDonals (guitar, bass, keyboards); Rusty Anderson, Scott Cutler, Dave Stewart, Derek Scott, Justin Adams (guitar); Joel Derouin (violin); David Campbell (viola); Larry Corbett (cello); Kiernan Kiely (whistle); Carlton "Bubblers" Ogilive (piano, bass); Brian Eno (piano); Adrian "Professor Stretch" Shortman (keyboards, programming); Zak Rae, Dave Levitta (keyboards); Caroline Dale (string synthesizer); Paul Bushnell, Jah Wobble, Chucho Merchan, (bass); Lil John, Scot Coogan, John Reynolds, Chris Sharrock (drums); Reese Gilmore, Alan Branch, Simon Mundey, Jeff Turzo, Andy Wright, Mark Price, Steve McClaughlin (programming).

Producers: Brian Eno, Wyclef Jean, Adrian Sherwood, Skip McDonald, Dave Stewart.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SINEAD O'CONNOR lyrics - "Visions Of You"
(feat. Jah Wobble's Invaders Of The Heart)

www.OldieLyrics.com

I'm not numbed that anymore
Not longer feel the hate and pain
No longer dranched in shame
Now I am the key to the door
The kingdom of heaven lies inside
Makes a cirlce with the turning tide
Now the circle is complete
And the heart and mind they need
The kingdom of heaven lies inside

I love visions of you endlessly
I love visions of you endless

It's a vision for me and for you
Hell can be a circle too
With pentation unbroken
And the truth remains unspoken
A vision for me and for you

No longer feel the hate and pain
No longer dranched in shame
Now I am the key to the door

I love visions of you
I love
Visions of you
I love
Visions of you

one love
jah bill
Rocker B
October 17, 2005 09:40PM
coool!
October 17, 2005 10:45PM
Yes, thanks Jah B for the info. I did not know about the On-U Sound work. I love learning something new. Give thanks.

October 17, 2005 11:16PM
Well my favorite Sinead song remains "Empire", some heavy bass lines courtesy of Bomb The Bass, and some wicked dub poetry from Benjamin Zephaniah. I had forgotten about that Chainstore Massacre track till you mentioned it Rocker...
October 21, 2005 07:37PM
Mon, but Sinead O'Connor is one polarizing lady. She seems to spark no middle ground. One love her, one hate her. But many talk about her before knowing what they talk about. O'Connor no "publicity stunt" person. Passionate. Yeah, Eccentric. Yeah. Sincere. YEAH. O'Connor wrote her first album, de Lion and de Cobra, at age 17. de critics paid respect and so did de world: Dis album sell 2 million copies in 1989. Next album, I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got, critics call "masterpiece" and one of de best album of all time. She wrote all de song on de album, except de Prince song, which was de fluke of de fluke. Dis song sell 5 million copy worldwide. de album sell seven million. de album win Grammy for "Best Alternative Record of de year." O'Connor on cover of Rolling Stone and named "artist of de year." O'Connor other single from dis album "Emperor's New Clothes" finish year as de No.1 Modern Rock'Alternative song of de year (back when alternative still "alternative'). O'Connor hate de fame, hate de Catholic Pope institution, have bravery enough to rip de photo on "live" TV to protest de Institution and molesting of de children, while she sing "War" wid the Rasta colors on her mic-stan. O'Connor bald. She a woman. De woman dat get all de praise for being revolutionary singer-songwriter now outcast. Dey run her records over wid de steam-roller. O'Connor don give de ****. O'Connor next album, Am I NOt Your Girl? STILL sell 2 million copy worldwide. O'Connor 1994 album Universal Mother sell 2 million worldwide. Dis album feature de alternative hit 'Fire On Babylon.' O'Connor next 1997 album, "Best of Sinead O'Connor" sell 2 million copy worldwide. O'Connor 2000 album, Faith & Courage, sell 1 million copy worldwide...dis album end wid de song "Chant Down Babylon" (Kyrie Eleison). O'Connor leave de music business to raise her babies, return in 2002 on indie label with "Sean Nos Nua" where she sing dem Irish song wid dub riddims and band from Kingston. It become No.1 World Music Album Billboard, sell 500,000 worldwide. In meantime, even if de world hate her honesty, de peeps like Peter Gabriel, Massive Attack, U2, Brian Eno, Willie Nelson, Asian Dub Foundation, Pogues, Aslan, Moby, Delerium, Kris Kristofferson, Afro-Celt Sound System, ask her to sing on dey records. O'Connor score three straight No.3 Dance/Club Billboard hits in 2001-2003 wid "Release," "Troy," "Tears from de Moon," and Top 20 hit wid "Guide Me God" wid Ghostland. In 2005 O'Connor announce she no more want to be on major label, cuz de industry have "all de sincerity of de whore's kiss." O'Connor return to Kingston in 2005 and meet wid Sly & Robbie to record her own tribute to de Rasta faith she love, and 4 Jah praise. She pay for dis record herself (but she note dat she not worried bcuz she have 12 million dollar in de bank and can take care of her babies). O'Connor release "Throw Down Your Arms" in 2005. Dis album full of respect. True in spirit. She say her goal is not to sell record but to tell de world about Jah. She get laugh at becuz peeps hate de woman to be strong and speak her mind, and dey hate dat she look like she do. But her heart is true. Dis new album is not for de industry (she need 4 nothing while her old enemy MC Hammer, live in poverty bcuz he indulge himself and go bankrupt). Dis album for honor and respect. Dis woman sell more den 20 million albums and treated like dirt by de ignorant. Dis woman deserve respect. Dis woman, on her new album, say dat 10 percent de proftis go to feed de Rasta Elders in Jamaica. Judge dis woman as you will, but know what ye judge. "Throw Down Your Arms" is de love of Jah...pure and full of power...like Zema. PLus, Sly & Robbie on tour wid O'Connor now and she love Buju Banton (sing one of dis prophet songs on de album). Respect to dis woman.
jb welda
October 21, 2005 07:49PM
>she love Buju Banton (sing one of dis prophet songs on de album).

did she sing "boom bye bye"?

one love
jah bill
Jah Reallythinkso?
October 21, 2005 08:21PM
Thanks for reminding me that one thing I respect Sinead for is that she doesn't speak (or write) in phony patois.
October 21, 2005 08:40PM
daniel--i'm with you on that "empire" cut. heavy.

m.

Shaun
October 22, 2005 05:32PM
Absolutely terrible album, O'connor cannot sing - PERIOD!!!

She totally destroys the originals.

THROW DOWN YOUR ARMS, more like THROW DOWN THIS GARBAGE CD!!!
October 22, 2005 09:44PM
Frankly, I think Sinead's album is one of the best albums of the year. It qualified for consideration in the Grammy's Reggae category. Nearly all the djs I know are playing it in heavy rotation. I like the clarity she brings to the lyrics. And it makes you wonder why no Jamaican female singer has ever attempted a Binghi hit parade such as Sinead has accomplished with such loving attention. It's the best female reggae album since "Black Woman." Sly & Robbie are expressively understated, and give the project full credibility, underlining the audacity of a skinny white Irish rock chick covering Junior Byles, the Abyssinians, Bob, Peter and Spear. And pulling it off.
I spoke with Sinead for about an hour last month. I asked her if she ever regretted tearing up the Pope's picture. "Not for a second!" she laughed. It was a protest against the Church that he headed, not against him as a man, and she said she would be very sorry if she felt she had hurt his feelings. The full interview will appear in the December issue of The Beat, and will surprise many people with the revelations of her life-long devotion to Rasta music that she expresses with such gritty eloquence.
I had never paid much attention to her music before, but now I'm going back to study her catalog. We're lucky to have her around. Finally, an album that you can play over and over!
October 23, 2005 06:17PM
Someone on this phorum posted that Sinead's new record is some kind of crass attempt to revive a "moribund career." SO not true. O'Connor has always been an alternative artist out of the mainstream (except for the cross-over wildness of 'Nothing Compares 2 U...a song she refuses to perform). She has always been an artist who follows her heart and records what she likes, with deep sincerity. Moreover, her albums have always been very successful in three decades now. Soundscan notes that, even after her Prince hit, she still went on to sell 11 million albums with her other projects. She always charts and the critics give her serious props every time. I started listening to her in college, and even on her first album, the apocalyptic Rasta-tude was evident on her first record. It's been a thread through almost all of her records. I was as unsure as anyone how this one would come out, but I don't know why I doubted. She really delivers on "Throw Down Your Arms." Her reverence for these tracks is evident beyond belief and the production is top-notch, and her voice is still one of the best in the world. That's saying something, especially when you can say a singer has the same vocal strength at 38 as she did at 17. It's also telling to note that she insisted that at least one of the original session players who played on the original recordings would be present to play on her covers. In her album notes, she says the songs 'cannot be improved' upon by any singer, and only that she wanted to pay tribute. I have the dub version of this record and, like the main disc, it is PHENOMENAL. I saw her sing on Leno and it was beyond spectacular to see her playing with Sly & Robbie at her side. Great performance. My favorite tracks, so far, are: "Y Mas Gan," "Vampire," "Downpressor Man," "Curly Locks," and "Prophet Has Arise." But they are all really done with artful integrity. Willie's album was okay, but he went to LA to record his record. Sinead went to the source at Tuff Gong. I'm catching her shows at Webster Hall in NYC this December. Should be the hot ticket in town. Moribund career? My a$$. I'd love to sell over 20 million records of my music, especially when the world seems to hate your guts for speaking the truth, or simply being eccentric. But talent is allowed eccentricity. I think it's best to focus on the music and put preconceived notions out the door. BTW, All Music Guide just reviewed the album and gave it total props, and their reviewers are really tuff 2 please. The review began by noting that "Without a doubt, Sinead O'Connor is one of the greatest singers to emerge in the late 20th century." The woman was born to sing. It baffles me that people who hate her can't even allow themselves to admit that much. I would, however, like to see her do more experimentation with her own writing in the future, as far as rasta and roots are concerned. Her "Empire" with Bomb the Bass proves her power to come up with original, powerful material in the genre. But i repeat: this album is CLASS-A material. It could have been a disaster or a masterpiece. It's the latter, and people in-the-know seem to agree. It hit Billboard's Reggae albums chart at Number 4 for two straight weeks, BTW. The woman is many things, but insincere, she is not.
October 24, 2005 04:51AM
Hey I shower with pope on a rope in my own form of cleanly social protest. The soapy effigy of the pope has been places not many other popes have...
I hope you are all laughing, please.
I freakin love Ms. O'Conner!
You go skinny white irish rocker chic cum reverend.
Can't wait to read the Dec. Beat...thanks Ras Rojah!
AAA
October 24, 2005 10:13PM
Pope on a rope! Where can I get one? Sadly, I think this new Emperor of Babylon is worse than the previous.

"If I was God, I'd be suing a lot of people for libel." -- Sinead O'Connor
October 25, 2005 06:33AM
My mom's husband, a Polish immigrant, illegally in this country until he won a green card in the lottery, oh yea and married my mom, was/is a huge fan of Pope JP. As a man, he did a lot of good, as a pope, nope, hence the rope. I got mine on ebay in the old sat nite live joke dept. hee hee hee....I agree, this new pope is definately not popalicious....
but then again who can be in that role.... at least JP had breakdancing in the Vatican....thems were the good ol daze....sigh
k
October 27, 2005 05:59PM
Where ya gonna @#$%& run to?
October 27, 2005 06:13PM
I have a question...

If the Pope is the anti christ and the Vatica is Babylon, why do they oppose the war in Iraq?
jb welda
October 27, 2005 06:15PM
just because youre paranoid, that doesnt mean you dont have any enemies.

one love
jah bill
October 27, 2005 06:21PM
explain
October 27, 2005 06:24PM
actually, the focus of reasoning about this album should be about the positive positive reggae songs recorded
and NOT on the singer

one peace roots-ee
[thearkband.com]
October 27, 2005 06:28PM
Well I would rate the songs used on this album as 10s through and through, and I would rate the riddims used on this album as 'near 10s'. As far as the singer, I would rate the vocals a..... Oh wait, i've gotta keep it positive.... Great songs and great riddims!!!!
jb welda
October 27, 2005 06:42PM
so rootsee if george bush recorded an album of songs by burning spear or israel vibration or whoever, then you would support that too?

did you buy this album (sineads i mean)? or do you just support it with your fingers?

one love
jah bill
October 27, 2005 07:09PM
Maybe if W had Sly & Robbie backing him...lol
October 27, 2005 07:52PM
yes man...still chat about the songs seen...

you always have to bring up IF IF IF... in the reasonings and the one suggested
above is in this case big time ridiculous...

you always trying to obfuscate tings...

keep cool now...awright?
jb welda
October 27, 2005 08:55PM
no its not alright.

so did you buy the album or are you just chatting to hear your keyboard chat back?

its a direct question; but as usual no answer.

next.

one love
jah bill
October 27, 2005 09:13PM
yo yo,

y u always seem to be vex at everybody,

you the persecuting attoney or the head DA or wha???

awright?

chill, be nice for a change,

i dun wid u, :-)
October 27, 2005 09:31PM
I would by and support a GWB album where he was singing spears finest. Can you imagine him singing Christopher Columbus, Marcus Garvey, Man inna Hills. I would see his live show too!!!!
October 27, 2005 09:32PM
Quit knocking on Roots-ee Jah Bill. He's saving up his $$$ so that he can make the journey to snwmf next June to see Misty in Roots perform.....
jb welda
October 27, 2005 10:31PM
alright daniel, but i dont see how it costs money to answer a direct question. i think you know what i mean.

"yo yo", how appropriate.

;-)

one love
jah bill
October 27, 2005 10:44PM
yo yo JB, we meet agian so soon. I answered your question
November 17, 2005 10:12AM
after scanning this ridiculously long post, all I can say is "there's a dub version?!?!"

=D
November 17, 2005 02:29PM
Yes, there is a 'dub' companion CD that is included in the European release, but its got lots of vocals on their too.
November 17, 2005 02:36PM
In some ways it is hard to tell which is the dub cd if you just pick it up and put it on. I love both. I hope she continues to crack open that door for more female singers to get the limelight in reggae.
January 31, 2006 10:59PM
Hi everybody. I'm Maciek from Poland. I would ask you to write lyrics from "Vampire" by Sinead O'Connor. Thank you very much. I count on one's luck that somebode write it for me smiling smiley Regardss from Poland! It's my e-mail: mustangzdzikiejdoliny@op.pl -->send here all informations to me smiling smiley
jb welda
February 01, 2006 01:50AM
heres what [www.lyricscafe.com] says, after you clear away all the bleedin pop ups and crap:

vampire:

I'm looking at your soul, your soul, your soul, your soul
I'm looking at your future, your future, future, future
As I look into your eyes, these eyes, these eyes, these eyes
I see another side, side, side, side
Vampire, you're feed on the life of a pure heart
Vampire you suck the life of goodness
Turn the lights on
Let the lights shine bright
Turn the lights on
Let the lights shine bright
You've got to feel yourself and let go
You got to know you reap what you sown
You've got to feel something at sometime
Check the writings on the wall
And look into the sight
You're spending all your money on gare that never work
you're wasting all your energy and everywhere it hurts
God it really hurts
yes it really hurts
you got to know yourself
Vampire, you suck the life of goodness
Yes
From now on I'll call you England
See if you spit in the sky
It will fall in your eye
You see what goes up must come down
You will die looking up if you're not looking in
you've got to know yourself
I'm looking at your partners and they would never agree
I'm looking for your justice and it can not be seen
I'm checking where you're coming from and where you're going to
I'm checking all off what you have done to see what you can do
I'm looking at your lawbooks and they were never read
I'm looking at your lovesquire and they can not be thread
I'm looking at your empire living on the drears
You've got to know yourself
Vampire, you suck the life of goodness
Yes
Empire fall man, empire go
There's a lesson to be learned
Why is it that, you must know
and the rich that you eat is more like food that you fear
gotta see no love anyway you appear
from now on I'll call you England
February 01, 2006 09:34AM
Thanks, but not "Empire" smiling smiley The title is called "Vampire". Could you help me again? smiling smiley
February 01, 2006 04:39PM
Aren't those the lyrics to Bomb the Bass' "Empire" (with Sinead O'Connor) rather than "Vampire" ?

One love
eric v
jb welda
February 01, 2006 05:28PM
i think they were listed under "vampire" at that site. i wouldnt know one sinead occonner lyric from another im afraid.

schyddeuko, google is a wonderful thing. try putting in "sinead occonner vampire lyrics" and you will see a number of sites that have lyrics to that song. however it doesnt seem it was too successful in my search but i assume you will be more dedicated.

and actually this doesnt appear to be an occonner song at all but rather a peter tosh song.

why follow the follower when you can follow the leader, besides she probably butchers the song anyway:

Peter Tosh Lyrics - Vampire Lyrics

unnu old vampire
you don't like to see youths prosper
only like to see youths suffer
unnu set of vampire

unnu old vampire
only trod upon creation
with your bloody meditation
unnu set of vampire

unnu fight against upfullness
unnu fight against creation
unnu fight against
everything good for the younger generation

unnu old vampire
do unnu wickedness at midnight
and unnu humble when it's daylight
unnu set of vampire

unnu old vampire
only like to see blood running
but true you know it's fire bunnin'
unnu set of vampire

now unnu fight against upfullness
fight against creation
fight against everything good for the younger generation

unnu old vampire
only trod upon creation
sucking the blood of the nation
unnu set of vampire

unnu old vampire
unnu drink up the old wine
have no place for the new mind
unnu set of vampire

unnu fight against morality
you fight against integrity
fight against everything good for the younger generation

unnu old vampire
only trod upon creation
with your bloody meditation
unnu set of vampire

unnu old vampire
do unnu wickedness at midnight
and unnu humble when it's daylight
unnu set of vampire

unnu old vampires

unnu grieve their brnk? Lord

unnu fire burial

unnu hypocrite the world, God

unnu old vampire
do unnu wickedness every night
and unnu humble when daylight
unnu old...

im not so sure those are accurate though, sounds to me like something got lost in the translation so try for yourself: google "peter tosh vampire lyrics" and take your pick.

one love
jah bill
February 01, 2006 05:32PM
jb it might help your google if you spelled it "O'Connor".
jb welda
February 01, 2006 05:37PM
it dont really matter because google corrects it for you. but the fact remains its a peter tosh song and i can spell that correctly!

one love
jah bill
February 01, 2006 05:39PM
yeah, Google's pretty good about correcting my misteaks, two.
February 01, 2006 06:01PM
Yeah, the lyrics above are from Peter Tosh's "Vampire", but the version of Vampire that is on Sinead's album is neither this song, nor Lee Perry's 'Vampire' tribute to chris blackwell, but rather a song cut by Devon Irons for scratch....
jb welda
February 01, 2006 06:04PM
yeah youre right daniel, but this has cost way too much time for someone who is really peripheral to anything i care about.

like i said, google for yourself if youre interested.

one love
jah bill
February 01, 2006 11:24PM
I can't find this :/ I searched also by Altavista... NOTHING!
jb welda
February 02, 2006 12:09AM
i would relax for a day or two...im sure sooner or later someone is going to post all the lyrics on the album somewhere...

one love
jah bill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login