Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ras Sistren gathering FRIDAY

Posted by Sis April 
Ras Sistren gathering FRIDAY
May 20, 2004 03:55PM
Blessed Love.......
Can Sis Jennifer or Jahmeek post the flyer here??? I cannot figure it out. Please post here so Sis MenenI can see it.....and forward it all over the internet.
InHIM,
Sis April JosephI
Re: Ras Sistren gathering FRIDAY
May 20, 2004 05:06PM
What flyer...?

One Love- Sis Jen
May 20, 2004 05:21PM
Blessed Love Sis April!
And Greetings ALL daughters of the Most High JAH RasTafarI
I received the flyer sistren! Give thanks.. I printed a few out from my computer. They are also posted by Sis Jen (MamaJen) at Haile Sisters Int'l. I don't think the format is able to transfer to this board.. so the I's will have to visit Haile Sisters webpage at: [groups.msn.com]

Sis April, the flyer doesn't specify a time or a place for InI to gather at.. there is the I's info but not a clear message of where and when.. I don't know if the I's want it to be more open or if the gathering should be more specified?
May 20, 2004 11:36PM
i* can get a link posted for ya later from iNi webpage but dont have it loaded on i* server az of current. i* suggest visit the Haile Sisters group listed above for the vibez for now. -RASpects+
May 21, 2004 04:23PM
I give thanks bredren, that the I will post it up on the I's site. Please let I know as soon as it's up.
Any I that would like some of these sistrengathering posters sent to them, so that they can be distributed in your city, please email I privately at
apradav@aol.com
I will pay to print and ship but you MUST actually post them up around town!
Blessings in HIS rightful name,
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah
Ilect of JAH
May 22, 2004 04:24AM
itz now loaded & posted for the sistren calling. also have it posted on iNi main page @ [www.jahmeekproductions.com] but dis link can be used as a web poster @ [jahmeek.homestead.com]

-RASpects+
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login