Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stream and Showers?

Posted by ForwardZion 
Stream and Showers?
February 11, 2004 01:44AM
Last year they didn't have the shower heads underneath the restroom area, near the main stage, they were so great to cool off during the show. Also the stream wasn't running last year as in the two previous. That was great especially the first year when the stage was right in front of the stream rather than by the entrance in the past two. Bring back the stream and move the stage back. I loved jumping and splashing around in it to Bushman in 2001!!!!!
ForwardZion
napabink
Re: Stream and Showers?
February 12, 2004 12:05AM
Running water or not, I step over that sh8. Last thing I need is Calaveras toe.
Shower heads, thought they WERE there.
Pale Ryder
February 12, 2004 12:35AM
Last year there were just misters where those shower heads used to be. I bet they had some water usage probelems. You know some foo left the heads on all night. I agree with forwardzion, put the stage back where it was, and bring back the creek, that was much needed rest and meditaion near the bank of the beautiful river! Not even the dog that pee against the walls of babylon, and the guy that has Calaveras Toe, shall not enter.............
jb welda
February 12, 2004 01:10AM
the problem with the stream is not the dogs who pee against the wall but the babies who are allowed to poo in the stream. not something you want to hear i know, but i saw it myself. the whole darn thing is a hazard, but more of a hazard with water in it. im surprised some foo hasnt cracked his/her foo head open on the banks of the thing. it is nice to have a babbling brook running through there though, just dont drink it! i think last year the water was shut off by the county not the staff.

one love
jah bill
February 12, 2004 04:47AM
I thought Frogs were a really big thing in Calavera county and they acually were ;iving in that brook. truth is i dont really know, just heard i heard it.

blessed,
michael
February 12, 2004 06:51AM
OOOPS!!!

Calaveras . Living ........

already "preparing"............
Pale Ryder
February 12, 2004 04:55PM
Seen JB, that is something I dont want to think about. Out of sight, out of mind in this case. It is nice to wash off the feet and cool down the tempa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login