Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psalm 96

Posted by Jahmeek 
Psalm 96
May 21, 2004 06:09PM
1)Sing unto tha Lord a new song. sing unto tha Lord,all tha Earth.
2)Sing unto tha Lord, bless his name. shew forth his salvation from day to nite.
3)Declare his glory among tha heathen nations, his marvelous deedz among all tha people.
4)For great iz tha Lord & greatly to be praized. JaH* iz feared above all other Godz.
5)For all tha Godz of the nationz R'idolz but the Lord JaH* haz made the gloryous heavenz.
6)Honour & Majesty R'before JaH*. strength & beauty R'in his sanctuary.
7)Give unto tha Lord,O ye kindreadz of tha people, giv+ unto tha Lord glory & strength.
8)Giv+ unto tha Lord JaH* tha glory due unto his name. bring an offering, &com+ into his courtz
9)O'worship tha Lord JaH* in tha beauty of holiness. fear before H.I.M., all tha living Earth.
10)Seh among tha heathen nationz dat tha Lord JaH* reigneth. tha world also shall be firmly established dat it shall not be moved. HE shall judge tha people with equity,righteously.
11)Let tha heavenz rejoice,& let tha Earth fullfill & be glad. let tha sea roar like the Lion of Judah*& tha fulness thereof.
12)Let tha feildz be jubilant,& all dat iz therein. Then all tha treez of tha forest will rejoice!
13)Before tha Lord JaH*: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge tha Earth. he shall judge tha world with righteousness,& all tha people with his TRUTH*

>forward^
idi amin
Re: Psalm 96
May 21, 2004 06:12PM

which bible is that from?

a lot of Zs and *s in there. never seen that before.
May 21, 2004 06:13PM
the holi* i*ble i*dren* -RASpects+
idi amin
Re: Psiz-alm 96
May 21, 2004 06:16PM

are you sure it's not the biz-ible?
May 21, 2004 06:23PM
idi amin - and from my neck of the woods (same server!) - egads! Top o the morning Jahmeek - keep it real - I know you do! -RASpects from the I..
May 21, 2004 06:29PM
yeh mon it iz from iNi not the bloodclot your tryin' to <forward down. do u really tink any fowl english tranzlation iz accepted in the i* of creation. pleaze dont lay yourz sneerz on a pozitive thread. if u want to contribute so be it. dont com"-" tryin' to dis"-"credit iNi faith* -RASpectz+
May 21, 2004 06:35PM
anyone using idi amin for a screen name know nothing about moving POSITIVE
idi amin

> do u really tink any fowl english tranzlation iz accepted

well jahmeek i'm not trying to discredit your faith, but you've helped my point.

i wouldn't accept your translation of a stop sign, much less a book. and much less than that, the bible.

in fact, i find you translating the bible here pretty close to offensive, which isn't cool by what's written above this forum:

This message board is a place for people to reason about reggae music and the SNWMF. Please be respectful of others and refrain from offensive posts, flaming or discussions of illegal activities. Any such posts will be removed, and repeat offenders will be prohibited from posting to this message board.

anyway, by request, i'll be positive now: have a nice day!
Why pick a name such as Idi Amin?? Either you're making a statement or you're Bobo Rasta.. which I would definetly NOT believe..
Keep moving FORWARD Jahmeek.. the posts are uplifting
Can't cool can't quench ... The fire keeps burning winking smiley
May 21, 2004 06:40PM
any time idi*, contradictin<. JaH*LuV mor+fyah!
jb welda
May 21, 2004 06:42PM
yeah idi amin, stop hiding behind that alias. we all know youre mohamar quadafi this week.

but i have to agree with your point..."fowl english tranzlation "...whazzat? a chicken called by another name? and i didnt know "true" rasta replaced all 's' with 'z'. i guezz im juzt out of tune with modern raztaz. *>forward#~

one lov@
!@# $%^&
Pol Pot
*>forward#~*>forward#~*>forward#~
May 21, 2004 06:46PM

is this name better?

ok*

i guezz im juzt out of tune with modern raztaz too. *>forward#~

*>forward#~*>forward#~*>forward#~

really outta here now
May 21, 2004 06:49PM
yeh mon the current modern babywrong iz NO joke. good observation of individuality. the conquierin' lion will break i*very chain, again&again* -RASpectz+
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 07:07PM
May 21, 2004 08:26PM
however you want to write it however you want to pronounce it the word of GOD is the word of GOD.Don't confuse it and don't deny it.
May 22, 2004 02:03AM
Truue Adam! Now what a thing, ones are not reasoning on the message but instead shooting the messanger!! CHA
The queen's english definetly has room for as much change as possible...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login