Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

is being Rasta like having a lobotomy?

Posted by confuse-us 
confuse-us
is being Rasta like having a lobotomy?
May 21, 2004 07:02PM

or should i say does ACTING rasta make you act like you've had a lobotomy?

no offense, please, i think i'm asking something here that could be useful.

it occurs to me though that there is no sense used here when citing certain rasta sayings and beliefs. and as mentioned on this board already, there doesn't seem be much critical thinking -- or any use of thought whatsoever -- in association with the rastaspeak on this board.

in fact, it seems to me that all you need to do pass yourself as rasta around here is be able to find previously-developed thoughts and information and then regurgitate it.

so i wonder if a better name for someone like that would be a cut-n-pastifarian?

this is not an attack, just some points.

but i predict:

1) someone will insist that i am not "positive"
2) someone will attack me instead of address my reasonings

these also seem to be traits of the cut-n-pastifarians.
jb welda
Re: is being Rasta like having pasta for dinner?
May 21, 2004 07:04PM
bless

one love
jah bill
confuse-us
Re: is being Rasta like having a lobotomy?
May 21, 2004 07:05PM

or maybe an even better name woule be COPY-n-PASTIFARIANS
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 07:05PM

that was very positive
May 21, 2004 07:07PM
itz rainin' itz pourin' the old mon iz snoring' ZZZZZZZZZZ* JaH*
May 21, 2004 07:19PM
You change names like a Chameleon changes color.
Anyway, how many threads have you really checked bout here?
Many post are quote or writing from others, but they never claim to be original.
Doesn't the thoughts and ideas of others sometimes give you a good meditation?
I write my own thoughts, and also "regurgitate" many things that I have found inspiring, what is the harm in that?
Many souls on this board. I don't agree with everything that is said either, yet I have much respect for all that take the time to share their thoughts and feelings.
I respect yours as well I just hope you don't come away from this board with a negative feeling towards it, and if you are going to the fest, link up with some of us. It's going to be so Irie.
ForwardZion
May 21, 2004 07:20PM
"in fact, it seems to me that all you need to do pass yourself as rasta around here is be able to find previously-developed thoughts and information and then regurgitate it."

Isn't that true of every religion?
May 21, 2004 07:44PM
Proverbs 17:14 -RASpects+
May 21, 2004 08:03PM
Yes I, every RELIGION!!
Too bad the serpent haffi mash up the teaching of Christ and lie to the masses.
Fyah pon Rome.
Remember, "There was no synagogue that was built by Jesus Christ"
Note : quote cut and paste by Bunny Wailer
pat
May 21, 2004 08:09PM
confuse-us wrote "so i wonder if a better name for someone like that would be a cut-n-pastifarian"

i am confused.. is this a new religion?? if so, sounds pretty sweet, you can count me inwinking smiley
May 21, 2004 08:12PM
you folk up in chico crack me up. great title for your post.
Acacia
May 21, 2004 08:16PM
They crack me up too. I was unfortunate enough to have to spend all last weekend there. In fact, many of the people I met ther DID appear to have just had a lobotomy. What a coincidence.
May 21, 2004 08:19PM
Why are you worried, just go with it.
May 21, 2004 08:30PM
Both the original poster and good ol' dirtweed could be more specific in your info.
What was the original question? Why does it seem that rastas have just had a lobotomy? Really man, I would be happy to reason with you if you have real questions about InI faith. But how can anyone reply to that kind of inquiry? You really are just flaming right now, which is a shame because I bet you have alot to offer this board and I. I bet you could learn a thing or two, too.
You can front like that kid, and get a decent reception. Get over yourself and start working in your community...grow a little love and tolerance. I know some folks on this board hailing RastaFarI yet are full of scorn and sharp tongue. It is too easy to hide behind a computer and spew your crappy thoughts all over cyberspace. It is not a good example of InI faith. Let us all return to self moderation!
And dirtweed, there are only 2 folks I know on this board from chico and I don't understand where your vile words come from but it is certainly undeserved. Either, I always seem to pity you and will continue to pray that you can just grow up a bit and join the rest of us in the desire for peaceful and uplifting vibes.
To conquer all this sh*t vibes all of us on this forum should carry a small white surrender flag on a stick at the festival. And when we see eachother and state our names we can either hug or sock the sh*t out of eachother. Either way, resolution will happy and all of cyberspace will be a friendler place. Sound good???
In love,
Sis April
May 21, 2004 08:32PM
Cut-n-pastafarian...hey that is good. Funny stuff. And if ya can't laugh at it then what can you do?

Honestly, I think your thought process on this is going in the right direction. All this fighting about dreads, music and religion is driving me nuts and it really does seem the responses are quotes...where's the thought process that one goes through on their own?

New Words...

Impasta Rasta: Could either be...a new Italian dish or bad patois...not sure yet. Ask your local librarian.

Cut-N-Pastafarian or Copy-N-Pastafarian- A trait that seems to be inherent in people.

The earth is my chapel.

My thought for the day... I love people. winking smiley
May 21, 2004 08:45PM
remember also wick people tryed dat quote & dem dont beleive in the most high but i* do beleive in the mother earth & father time. microchip666 iz the mark of the beast iNi must nah let dem do dat to iNi. -RASpects+
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 08:49PM

well i see that some people did take offense, which i thought would happen. too bad.

as i said in the first thread, i think these questions could be useful. but instead of giving them consideration or discussion, i see that i was also right in the predictions i made in the post:

> 1) someone will insist that i am not "positive"
> 2) someone will attack me instead of address my reasonings

right more than once on each prediction.

Chimino raises the idea that regurgitating facts is a consistent theme in religion. maybe it is... but it definitely is a consistent theme in cults, where all your thinking is done for you.

what's the difference here?

are people saying that there is and has been critical thinking and use of thought in association with the rastaspeak on this board?
May 21, 2004 08:53PM
A CULT: iz a system of beleifz* no one here iz any better or any worse. iNi R' nothing! JaH* iz everyting iNi kno* -RASpects+
May 21, 2004 08:55PM
Sis April...you're a good writer.

Hope I didn't offend you. I can understand that confuse us may have made a comment that could be hurtful to some.
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 08:56PM

> confuse us may have made a comment that could be hurtful to some

if i did i did not mean to
May 21, 2004 08:59PM
Oh, I'm sure you didn't mean to. I have no problems. Life will go on...winking smiley
May 21, 2004 09:20PM
you got a bad attidude april, pleeeeeze don't sock me at the festival. it appears your love and tolerance only extend to those who agree with you. please re-read my post and verify that there are <vile words> there??
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 09:51PM

attn: Sis April

this is what you wrote you thought the thread's original question was:

> Why does it seem that rastas have just had a lobotomy?

that is DEFINITELY not a question i asked.

it was:

> does ACTING rasta make you act like you've had a lobotomy?

but that was a precedent question that lead to more thoughts and more questions, which nobody has addressed... either can't respond or just don't want to.. i don't know.

plenty of comments, no answers.

that's ok though.. nobody owes me anything.
jb welda
Re: is speaking in cliches really communication?
May 21, 2004 09:54PM
blessed love

one love
jah bill
Pale Ryder
May 21, 2004 09:54PM
How could anyone answer that question without having acted like a rasta (what is your defenition of acting like a rasta, cause that whole cut and paste thing aint cutting it ), or had a lobatomy....
May 21, 2004 09:57PM
I have a question too...what are you all doing on June 20th because I know this Irie festival that I go to every year and I thought you all might want to share in the POSITVE vibes. That is, of course, if you not stuck in cyberspace arguing about tings.
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 09:57PM

ok Pale Ryder, maybe you're not one to answer the questions for me then.

happy friday!

LOL jb
May 21, 2004 10:01PM
Ah, well...that's okay. Argue till your beautiful hearts are content. Go on...
May 21, 2004 10:25PM
Doesn't religion exist to serve itself? It's not like it's trying to tell the truth. Just do your research and you will see. It's funny how every time someone asks a question seeking some truth that they get shot down. Kinda reminds of the BUsh administration. Wait, aren't they controlled by the Christian right? REPRESS!!!!!
May 21, 2004 10:37PM
Whatever...
May 21, 2004 10:48PM
Dirtweed, bro, I really don't understand why you have this hate thing going on with me. I don't have a bad attitude at all, which I'm sure you could see if you would just take your hate-lenses off for a while. My love extends to all and I have zero expectation for others to see as I do. Seeing eye to eye with me is not a prequalification for I love. Seen! I do see, though, that you have a strongly defensive and accusatory nature, which if not moderated will surely come to kick you in the butt.
Do as you will, my beloved dirtweed, I loveth thee still.
And FYI, I am not feeling defensive or trespassed by anyone on this board. Obviously, my comment about socking each other up is a feeble attempt at jokery. Pardon I failure.
Vile intent is an underlying current in your posts, my love. Vile words, vile intent, all the same.
Again, confusehimself is refusing to be CLEAR about what his questions are. My sentence, your sentence, 'acting' etc. It's all the same jumble. Let us all know when you figure out what your getting at and all the rastas will be glad to help.
May 21, 2004 10:51PM
Don't worry April I got your little joke =-)
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 10:52PM

Sis April

can you and do you think for yourself or do you seek the answers to life's questions in other's people's words, experiences, sayings, and writings?

by the way i never suggested that you or anyone in particular was or is a copy-n-pastafarian. since you're answering though.. if the shoe..

never mind. you have new, clear questions.

you're welcome!
confuse-us
Re: is being Rasta achieved by a turban?
May 21, 2004 11:05PM

April where'd you go?

are you checking the manual?
May 21, 2004 11:09PM
Confuse us- seems like you want to carry on some kind of argument. Why...? You talk about pointing fingers, but you're sort of playing a game now. Like...tag your it.
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 11:18PM

ok, i'll stop then.

but in my defense on that point, i asked clear questions, then rephrased those questions, then asked totally new questions.

what did i get?

plenty of comments and criticism. plenty of jabs at me, my questions, my intent... classic copy-n-pastafarian behavior, really.

but no answers yet.
May 21, 2004 11:20PM
He can't wait to play.
Sitting in front on computer screen
"tap, tap, tap...........is this thing on?"
Don't let him antagonize you, he just waiting for any of us to make a so called hypocritical statement and then, pounce!
I don't like this game.
Were all hypocritical sometimes, are were all human.
May 21, 2004 11:21PM
Yes, indeed, it appears the rastaman has undergone the procedure. And give thanks, too!
LOBO: Spanish word for WOLF. aka, the demon, babylon corruptor, great deciever.
-TOMY, ectomy: To cut away.

So YES I! Lobotomy all the way. The crucial intitiating procedure of cutting away all babylon influence and the downstruction of all the wolves of babylon.
May 21, 2004 11:22PM
WORD>SOUND>POWER Iverytime
confuse-us
May 21, 2004 11:23PM

wow...

> Sis April

> can you and do you think for yourself or do you seek the answers to life's
> questions in other's people's words, experiences, sayings, and writings?

so i guess the answer is NO?

ok, got a response, so i'm done for now.

have a great weekend!
May 21, 2004 11:28PM
so according to you i have a "strongly defensive and accusatory nature". you, dear sis april, reacted to my post (and yes my "feeble attempt at jokery) with a tirade against me. that, to me, would suggest that it is you who is strongly defensive and accusatory. for me to respond like i did was wrong but please note that you called me out and i don't think that was very nice. thank you for the pity and prayers, i will put them where i put all needless things. and truly, i am sorry i said you have a bad attitude. you don't (until riled).
May 21, 2004 11:29PM
Confuse Us...at first I thought you were kinda funny and clever, but now. Hm, I don't know. Best description is...a little weird.

You have a good weekend too.
Acacia
May 21, 2004 11:31PM
Confuse us,

uh, cut the crap. You know you were meaning to offend people with your lobotomy question. If you weren't, you wouldn't have put it that way. Please don't pretend now like you were just curious. This is some ridiculous bs. For the record, I'm not offended, but don't slap someone in the face and then ask why they're angry at you. Please...
May 21, 2004 11:51PM
get 'em
May 22, 2004 12:16AM

"for me to respond like i did was wrong "........
(dirtweed)

No worries, man! I forgive you. We all do. We love you Boy!
May 22, 2004 12:23AM
This whole thread is a joke. It's time to leave the rastas alone and let them beileve what they want. There's something both attractive and annoying about Rastas' undying faith. You want to debate it? GO to the Rasta group in Yahoo groups or one of the others. Some of them are liking me there. They'e hitting me up on Yahoo Messenger now wanting to debate the homosexual thing. One guy just the other night wanted to know if I was rasta, thinking that I was a rasta in favor of homosexuality, which I'm neither for or against, just accept it yet don't want it promoted to me or my kids. I told him I wasn't and couldn't represent rastas, but was born Jewish. He replies that we can debate about being Jewish. Nice. I replied that I just choose to be human. It reminds of a co-worker I once had who belongs to a very traditional old school sect of Christianity. You know, no makeup, no dresses that rise above the ankles, that kind of thing. I ask her what she thinks about one of our co-workers who is Mormon and she says that if they knew how to read the Bible, they wouldn't be Mormons. I then ask her about me and she tells me God has a plan for us Jews. We're going to burn in hell for selling out his son. Needless to say she still came to work everyday and worked with me even though I know how she feels. It all comes down to this. Live and let live. Keep your religion or whatever to yourself. It is between you and whoever you pray to. For those Rastas that get upset at people's reactions to them, remember that you are pushing them with your Psalms and such. You have every right to do it, but don't be surprised if people feel like you're prosteletizing to them. Rasta is just a sliver of reggae music and this board is supposed to be about the music and fest not Rastafarianism. Regardless of what I say, just remember what I said in another post that you may be the one dancing next to me or sharing that spliff. If you got to know me, you may not like me. I just hope this crap doesn't carry over to the fest. I wouldn't want to get my ass kicked for being a baldhead. haha
May 22, 2004 12:56AM
well said fourtwentyplenty.
May 22, 2004 01:11AM
Greetings
Too long a Post!!!!!!!
New Post!!!!!
One Love
Al
Remember it's less than a month away then you'll get to see each other face to face,, ooh thats scary!!
JUAN LOVE
May 22, 2004 01:23AM
baldheads... this might be a hole differnt discusion but i must say- i to used to shave my head for a long time(bout 10 yrs) and i wouldnt say i got dirty looks(at the fest)but i could almost read peoples thoughts by their facial expretions. i dont understand the thing bout baldheads. is this a bad thing? just curious. please dont chase this (x) baldhead out of town-i come in peace.
one love-juan love
May 22, 2004 01:32AM
I agree with you 200% as I too have seen the wanna-be on any given sunday rasta. Didn't Morgan Heritage say, "you don't have to dread to be rasta?" and how many actually know that "Rastafari" was an Ethiopian Emporer? or the "passion of the Christ incarnate?" Nevertheless, to have Rasta in you would be the same as to have Christ in you! Yet who will be the first to quote the sayings of Christ!
Yes mankind is confused about what is the truth and what is the catch phrase of the day! Wake up and realize you can't get to that peaceful place until you speak the truth and those who look deep into your eyes will see the truth as well as the lies!

Perpetuate the truth and dispell the lies, only then will genuine peace manifest itself!
Peace is another manifestation of "GOD, JAH, THE MOSTHIGH"
May 22, 2004 01:48AM
Sis April - Sistren, the break down of Lobotomy was ITES!! Word, sound is the POWER

The interesting thing about this board is that all who respond to posts dealing with Rastafari are obviously interested in the natural mystic.. Considering the music that rules Sierra Nevada and the culture of that music... Keep the fire burning for the purification... RasTafarI

Babylon definition= confusion . . . (something to meditate on)
May 22, 2004 01:53AM
I have respect for your thought process. you trully express yourself with intellect and "overstanding" and I do accept you because you have the aptitude and ability to convey your opinion. good for you!
B nyze
May 22, 2004 01:56AM
confuse us,

if you truly would like to know. be patient and please attend dis great festival. when you spot a rasta, politely greet em and ask em anyting you want to know about rasta and em would respond wit a smile and gladly answer all your questions. Dat would be da best way. It would also avoid all dis computer mix up.

love and bless up........everytime
May 22, 2004 02:00AM
"Perpetuate the truth and dispell the lies, only then will genuine peace manifest itself!to have Rasta in you would be the same as to have Christ in you!Peace is another manifestation of "GOD, JAH, THE MOSTHIGH"

YES I.. well said.
Blessed Love
May 22, 2004 02:30AM
Yes I,
excise the wolf
May 22, 2004 02:42AM
Yes I,
Peace is a manifestation of the most high and so is truth
Like when pilate ask Yashua in a rhetorical manner "What is Truth?"
He did not realize that he was looking right at it.
May 22, 2004 04:11AM
In general, some people just spend too much time worrying about others. Too much watchy-watchy too much su-su-su. Instead of tracing others, further your own meditation and understanding.
confuse-us
May 24, 2004 04:17PM

well after a couple days away i came back and re-read this thread, and see that the way i asked my questions could be easily taken as irritating if not inflammatory. i know i could have asked better because there are two people in this thread that know me, and one saw where i'm coming from and the other did not. i also see that there is more commentary but still no useful response, so i'll try to re-re-re-rephrase in case it helps.

first let me reiterate that i am not attacking anyone in particular, or Rasta in general, or anyone or anything at all.

and i'll add that i do have some knowledge of Rasta tentets based on my reading of Jahug and the Kebra Negast. i have also invested time with some long long dreadlocks -- rasta and bingiman.

my questions were phrased the way they were to grab the attention of the people using rastaspeak on this board because i noticed something about their use, which was different than my experiences with others' use.

here is what i still am trying to find out: to what extent are the people citing Rasta here integrating critical thought in their assertions? or are these simply recitations that without practical applicability essentially ring hollow?

thanks
Ignorance Ignored?
May 24, 2004 04:40PM
Before reading all the many other post to this message. id like to state my thoughts.
It sounds to me like a lack of Information on your part "confus-us" if you will.
I am sorry you fell this way about rasta's. but before you critisize any "One"
Person and/or there beliefs realize that every "One" is usually filled with wide spread individualism, relating to the past refrences of lives and beliefs. thus seeming like a lack of well thought and original thoughts as with any religion or beliefs.
Q: and now I ask you, whats the "Groundation" of your critisism? other than ways of communication? and relative thought topics? and
"Last but not least"
Q: How much do you know about rasta history and your own history?
Please reply
-Understanding leads to love.
-PKW
confuse-us
May 24, 2004 04:47PM

man what are you talking about?

i just said i'm NOT criticising Rastas.
May 24, 2004 04:49PM
im sorry to say this but i can not even finish reading half of all the posts to this comment because its starting to affect my mood in a negative way.
im sorry to say that confuse us has affected my moods.
I can't read no more!
Peace and Love

Post Edited (05-24-04 09:52)

Happy Trails
confuse-us
May 24, 2004 04:56PM

well that's a perfect example then.

i dedcided to use the name "confuse-us" for this thread because i wanted to address people who i thought might be confusing things.

all i have done is ask questions. i've tried to open a discourse, which is a way to examine things... to consider things.

instead, you and others stick your head in the sand and rely on sayings like "i'm just loving my day" or pre-fabrications like "be positive".

why am i cast as negative if i have a different viewpoint?

don't a lot of you spend time saying that "society" should let you have a different viewpoint?

i just asked questions... maybe they were loaded questions, but they could have been easily addressed by anyone who read them.
May 24, 2004 04:59PM
Dude, its ok... chill out
-let the topic go.....
confuse-us
May 24, 2004 05:04PM

you let it go.

i love reggae music and if i see something getting funny around something i love then i address it.
May 24, 2004 05:09PM
well at least we agree to disagree.
It is a misunderstanding and lack of information/ or too much false truths.
I do not know you or do I know anything about you. and for that im sorry.

Honestly though

Happy Trails
pat
May 24, 2004 05:10PM
confuse us... u wrote "why am i cast as negative if i have a different viewpoint?"

..........question.. what is your viewpoint?
share you views , that would be lovely
confuse-us
May 24, 2004 05:23PM

i know that a lot of us have connected deeply with reggae... for whatever reason, through whatever form...

but basically pat i get concerned that hollow recitations essentially let air out of the tires that reggae music is riding on.

if this music, or the message in this music is ever to be taken seriously, we have to look at who in and around it is saying what.

myself included.

i didn't intend to come off as "superior" in asking these questions.. i'm nobody of any special importance. as i said i just love the music.

again i probably asked the wrong way... but i think it was still worth asking.

peace
pat
May 24, 2004 06:31PM
you wrote.. "but basically pat i get concerned that hollow recitations essentially let air out of the tires that reggae music is riding on"

what is a "hollow recitation?"
Ignorence Ignored
May 24, 2004 09:08PM

Happy Trails
real
May 26, 2004 04:28AM
believe in god not in the people that said i work for him
peace
May 26, 2004 06:37AM
HEy COnFUSE US wha are some other traits of cut-n-pastifarians....????

Can you answere: what is a "hollow recitation?"

are you speaking of the way RAS great and say good by with "BLESS"
are you speaking of when people say "Rastafari, ConLotToJ."

What exactly are you speaking of......on most other boards you post what you are speaking of then people comment...

YOUR WORDS:
"to what extent are the people citing Rasta here integrating critical thought in their assertions"" what assertions are you wondering about..??
May 26, 2004 04:25PM
Dude his questions wern't questions. Just insults in the phrase of such.
but whatever man.
Yea it is like having a labotomy

Happy Trails
confuse-us
i was gonna let this thread go away, but...
May 26, 2004 04:46PM
pat
May 26, 2004 05:04PM
wow confuscious... that is pretty enlightening?

by the way, did you "cut and paste" that link in there.. niiiiicewinking smiley
confuse-us
May 26, 2004 05:15PM

yep, i copied and pasted it!

which brings up one other thing.. my questioning in this thread has been called "a slap in the face" and also "insults".

i wrote above that i could and probably should have phrased them better, but i don't think they amount to a "slap".

criticisms? yes. harsh criticisms? maybe.. maybe too harsh. and admittedly. maybe misplaced. who wants to be criticized on a festival board?

still i thought there was room for some discourse.
pat
May 26, 2004 05:22PM
you worte.. "i wrote above that i could and probably should have phrased them better"
hey, its never too late... cause honestly, I dont even know what your question is...
Re: i was gonna let this thread go away, but...
May 26, 2004 05:34PM
I think he is, or at least I am, trying to get some clarification of what the Rasta's beliefs are. I asked a question a while back regarding the belief of Selassie as the Messiah, and the responses were a bunch of cut and paste from various verses of various bibles. I myself was looking for an individuals viewpoint and some reasoning. I have read the bible, and have plenty to reference, but I wanted some insite. Seems when you ask some core questions to the rastas, at least on this board, you are given the same old jargon, same old phrases. Break the phrases down to your own words and explain them with some events, dates, times, which back up or support your belief. I for one am not trying to put down, or question anyones beliefs, just trying to understand that which I cannot see. Some of these people chant about how rightous or concious they are, but then they sit on the internet all day and rip others. Anways just wanted to add my two cents because they confuse-me-too.

Onelove
May 26, 2004 06:30PM
Ya'll are driving me nuts. When you're on a message board you can't likely sit down and reason with someone. I'm sure any one of the Rasta’s on this board would be more than happy to sit down with you confused people at the festival and reason with you about what it is to be a Rastafarian. What's the big deal about quoting the bible or anything else for that matter? The bible in whatever form...is history. When you decide to live your life according to a religion you begin by reading material on that religion such as the bible. They’re the words you live by. We're not talking about some new wave cult here. In all honesty...I still don’t know what the question was either.
May 26, 2004 06:40PM
Hm, I'm with Andee...didn't see em.
May 26, 2004 06:48PM
Just Quitchabitchin! People!
confuse-us
~
May 26, 2004 07:41PM
sorry pat. i've asked enough ways, enough times.

i have to say i'm disappointed that i was not able to get any good response.

not surpised, but disappointed.

peace out
pat
May 26, 2004 08:11PM
yea.. Im pretty disappointed myselfsad smiley I really wanted to get to the bottom of this lobotomy bizness. we were really makin some progress 4 a minute...
May 26, 2004 08:12PM
true
May 27, 2004 05:15AM
Again,
WHAT'S THE QUESTION????????
No one can even clarify that much, and confusehimself, that's your First problem.
If ya heart is not clean--- ya can't even BEGIN to overs.....
Blessed Light ya way bredren---In due time the heart will ripen to JAH message. Yes I.....
May 27, 2004 05:04PM
I think this post is over, or it should be.
at least
GG
May 27, 2004 06:30PM
Just wondering since this post is STILL going, is being the original poster like having a lobotomy? The question doesn't even make sense.
pat
May 27, 2004 06:36PM
oooo I think i got it... lobotomies are "cut-and-pastafarians"

right?

well, at least it makes sense to me
May 27, 2004 08:43PM
Thats almost a sick joke
May 28, 2004 08:17PM
InI dun overstand said question. Rasta not a religion, but a way that one lives and trods their life with JAH, of JAH, and for JAH.
Does not matter if you're baldhead, dread,whatever....or what color and ethnicity you may be...as long as you accept Jah within I-heart, soul, mind and body you are one with the Most High. For people just realizing this within themselves, at whatever point they may be in their lives, there has to be some core beliefs to live by, meditate on as we trod on in Jah's sight. So for InI self, InI dun cite the 'cut-n-paste' pon Rasta. If what you feel in your heart and in the music of Rasta in true, thats all that matters in the Most High's sight.

"Who feels it Knows it"
Blessings to ALL people
May 29, 2004 06:03AM
wow.. anger is NOT the way to heal our nation
light the path
walk the path
clear a path and
all with follow
illuminate your conciousness.

"Rasta is goodness and love, peace, perserverence, clean ITAL living, in the face of the weak-hearted."

Miss Love

it takes a whole village to raise a child
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login