Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

white flags flyin high

Posted by Sis April 
white flags flyin high
May 21, 2004 08:33PM
To conquer all this sh*t vibes all of us on this forum should carry a small white surrender flag on a stick at the festival. And when we see eachother and state our names we can either hug and burn one together or sock the sh*t out of eachother. Either way, resolution will happen and all of cyberspace will be a friendler place. Sound good???
Look for me--- I'll have my flag fe' sure! Who's in??
Sis April I
Re: white flags flyin high
May 21, 2004 08:36PM
I think I'm in too. I'm getting a kick out of everyone today. Good idea by the way...may make for some real fun!!!
May 21, 2004 08:37PM
i* dont own any white flagz or red,white n' blue. i* do own a lion of judah/i*opia flag but dont have a flag pole to really set it up. but anywayz. -RASpects+
May 21, 2004 08:43PM
No, no, no...you just need to make your own. Arts & Crafts...fun stuff. Last year we talked about wearing shirts with our board names. We need a symbol of some sort. Hmmmmm.......
May 21, 2004 08:56PM
How about an actual Forum board someplace at the venue that people could leave messages, share experiences for the year and gather around if/when they want... maybe by the small stage trees or little water feature there....just an idea
May 21, 2004 09:05PM
Hey...fun idea!!! We should consider it.

Missed you last night. Are you coming next week? Derek put together a dancehall explosion night. River Jordan w/ Jingles, Levi Jr. and the one
I-Drew.
May 21, 2004 09:08PM
Yah, next Thursday for sure Sister Jen, sounds fun, sorry to miss you last night...
May 21, 2004 09:09PM
sis april - don't know why you would think anyone (except you) would want to sock anyone. it seems to me that we'all go back and forth on the board but once festival begins we are all one big happy family, as it should be.
May 21, 2004 09:17PM
Alright...there will be NO socking. Please =0)
May 21, 2004 09:27PM
Keep up the thoughts, we got bout 4 more weeks to come up with a way to link up at the fest.
Mine was use channel 9, sub channel 13 on 2-way radios, I got a pair of em and they are inexpensive to purchase (Many people use these so made sure to get one with sub channels so we can have our own forum channel). It would be fun to visit each others camp sites to share music, eats, etc. We bring a little moped to cruise around on, so if we can talk on the radios I can be at your camp in one minute. By the way anyone see me last year cruising round with a blue star of david on my shirt?
Anyways, keep more ideas a flowing, it's great to meet new people, I feel like I know many of you already.
ForwardZion
May 21, 2004 10:10PM
No, didnt see your star of david shirt FZ, But I did see someone riding this really cool bicycle with a skateboard deck attached on the back...it looked pretty cool.

Michael
May 21, 2004 10:51PM
Get a grip dirtweed. Of course it's a joke bro! Lighten up, jeesh.
May 21, 2004 11:35PM
i'm lightiin' up right now. its friday.
May 22, 2004 12:18AM
See- and so am I and I and I and I.
We are all family dirtweed and I hope to get to know you better. Bring somma' that homegrown and I'll bring mine. Let us meet over sacrificial fire and h-e-a-l.
I mean that for real. Let us break the lambs bread
May 22, 2004 01:22AM
I too would like to raise the white flag, because there is too much war inya dis world... seen? peace and one love.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login