Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How much for camping?

Posted by Confused 
Confused
How much for camping?
February 11, 2004 10:41AM
$30 for cars? Why only info on RVs? Why are the directions not very clear in either the ticket info or the parking? Please provide the people with more detail. Will make the process smoother for everyone. Someone on the ticket post was very kind to mention the .37 for a return stamp and also an index card with personal info to make tickets get to you easier. But why isn't this type of info on the web site? Again, please provide more details SNWMF. Thank you!
jb welda
Re: How much for camping?
February 11, 2004 11:15AM
how much more detail do you need? just wondering...seems to all be covered on the camping page (though i dont see the cost anywhere maybe i can get that changed to be more clear).

by the way, the index card above is not mandatory nor is it asked for anywhere i have seen. its probably more convenient if you include one but i think the idea that its required came from that other show up north. thats probably why its not on the web site, its not a requirement.

hope to see you at the show!

one love
jah bill
February 13, 2004 01:41AM
i just found this site and it all sounds facinating. other than RV, can people do tent camping? if so, then how much? or perhaps that's not something you would suggest? other than camping, are there other places to stay around there? much thanks.
February 13, 2004 01:44AM
sorry, it's me again. also, in case if i do miss the march 1st deadline for this substantial discount, what IS the not discounted price?
Zana
February 13, 2004 10:16AM
I think it keeps increasing by $10 or $20 dollars for the tickets. But the camping price doesn't go up. That is paid once you get there. Camping for anything but RV's is, I think, $30 per car.
I camped in a tent last year, most people do. I suggest camping there because that way you can experience the late shows and not have to worry about driving anywhere. I never had any problems with camping in a tent. You must provide your own shade though or make friends with people who do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login