Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shinehead?

Posted by fourtwentyplenty 
Shinehead?
May 21, 2004 04:00PM
One of my favorites. I remember the 2000 Marysville fest when he come out into the crowd and started to play soccer with some kids while he was singing.

Don't gimme that! Me don't want that! Don't gimme that! Me don't want no crack crack!
15_Year_ROTR_Vet
Re: Shinehead?
May 21, 2004 04:22PM
I man was there. It was great.
May 21, 2004 04:26PM
yes I- that I was I son first reggae fest. Blessed
May 21, 2004 04:57PM
Yeah last time I saw him was with Jahwyzer(sorry if I spelled it wrong) at 19 Broadway in Fairfax I think last year. I know he doesn't always have the most original music, but I love how his voice has developed. I like his sense of humor and playfulness on his earlier albums.
May 21, 2004 06:03PM
Greetings
Shinehead moment
After his set, In Marysville he jumped into the river and covered himself and everybody else who was around with mud then he did his press interview that was fun and you had to jump into the river afterwards as you were caked with mud.
Damm we miss the river!
One Love
Al

JUAN LOVE
May 21, 2004 06:31PM
riverfront park is looking prety nice. went down there the other day to ride my beach cruizer. they cut some of the trees down that were in the camping area so its a little less shady. one love-juan love
May 21, 2004 09:06PM
yes, he made a stop at the Reggae Sundays with Yzer in Berkeley. But I was disappointed the crowd was small and noone was giving him ratings or anything for his big tunes. Truly an underrated/underappreciated artist.
May 22, 2004 12:54PM
I was there, I got pics of him in the crowd. He was sporting a replica ganja leaf lei that my girlfriend gave him while he was on stage. One of our favorite stories. Irie! All in favor of going back to Marysville, say aye. peace
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login