Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

May I still buy my tickets through the mail?

Posted by sillysquirt 
sillysquirt
May I still buy my tickets through the mail?
May 21, 2004 06:31PM
One last question before I am off to my other job without internet. Is it too late to get tickets through the mail if I send for them now? Even if I had them sent to a location in Reno? Buh bye
sillysquirt
Re: May I still buy my tickets through the mail?
May 21, 2004 06:37PM
checked page for tickets. I guess I can but it seems like a risk because I live in Hawaii. Sorry for the dumb post. I just wondered if there was some sort of wait time to process orders. Mahalo
May 21, 2004 08:09PM
im from reno it took 3 and half weeks to get mine but im sure you would get them sooner, Jah bless
May 21, 2004 11:42PM
As stated on the ticket page, you can purchase my mail as long as your check is postmarked before June 5th, it will not be a problem.
May 22, 2004 05:40AM
Which island do you hail from SS? Last trip I fell in LOVE with Moloka'i (I was already in love with the others I've been to). My brother and I camped at the Kamakou Preserve - had the entire forest to ourselves! I bet they heard our reggae all the way down at Kalaupapa. WE toured that as well - very spiritual place... at Father Damiens' church I swear I could "feel" the presence of those long past... sorry - daydreamin again....

Glad you are coming to a very irie event... what are some cool happenings on the islands?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login