Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bring My RV?

Posted by NewtoSNWMF 
Bring My RV?
May 23, 2004 07:23PM
What do you think? Many of my friends are bringing their giant Tour Buses. They say it's very hot there. Plus it is nice to have some solid privacy. Does anyone reccomend bringing an RV and is there a seperate camping area for RV's vs Tents and others?

Any help on this issue will be great. Thanks

J
Re: Bring My RV?
May 23, 2004 07:30PM
I am new too, but form what i have heard, you should bring it, but you should also get there ON TIME so you are garunteed to have a place to set up your RV. I know it is like 150$ or something to park it there, you can go to their website, and look under camping, it will have all the details. I think you would be happy if you brought it, and if you did not, you might regret it. PLus, who wouldn't want to chill in an RV and have some "mini" parties or something... let me now what your plan of attack is...
Peace....Love....Unity
-Jacquie
May 23, 2004 08:48PM
It's $150 if you want electricity and waste disposal and I think it's $100 if you don't want the hook ups.
RV parking is so nice because everyone around tends to be well supplied with food and fun and there tends to be alot of sharing. Less of the 'shady people' vibe. RV parking RULES!
sisterlil
May 24, 2004 12:17PM
I heard that RV hook ups are already sold out. But you still can bring your RV, but no hook ups..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login