Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

overlap

Posted by question 
question
overlap
May 24, 2004 07:50PM
I'm looking at the line up and wondering how these performers might overlap with the two stages. MIdnite and gentleman? Burning spear and Isreal vibration? Has anyone had theses same thoughs? or know whats going on with this?
Re: overlap
May 24, 2004 08:28PM
i always have these thoughts when i look at the sheer number of performers i want to see. i anticipate overlaps and will just have to make do since the festival forces us to make theses choices. my main complaint about the small stage is the corresponding small area to watch the band. unless you get to the small stage area early (thereby missing whoever is playing on the big stage) you will not get a good spot to see the band. i suppose it is impossible to do but, hey, maybe not - how about moving the vendors to the big open area stage right? that area is underused and big enough for rows of vendors and by having the vendors down there there would be more room for viewing at the small stage.
May 24, 2004 08:37PM
I like your reasoning dirtweed...makes good sense to me!
May 24, 2004 08:55PM
Burning Spear, Israel Vibration, Midnite and Gentleman will all play on the same stage, so there will be no overlap.
JUAN LOVE
May 24, 2004 10:04PM
what about don-mighty d's-alton e-and fully? i asume they will be on the same stage as well but it dosent seem like there will be enough time for all of these singers and players to share the main stage. maybe im just over reacting? 25 days to go and i'm ready to go not now but rite now ; ) one love-juan love
May 25, 2004 08:41PM
pleaze dont lap D.Carlos & Midnite. probley said dis about 10 timez already but still request. giv+thanx*
May 25, 2004 09:27PM
two stage schedule soon come, right daniel?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login