Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anyone into HR

Posted by dcsmoke13 
anyone into HR
May 24, 2004 09:16PM
i recently got the album "charge" by HR and i cant stop listening to it. does anyone know where ican get lyrics and tabliture for this album??? "dancing souls is one of the most powerful songs ever!!! does anyone agree??
Re: anyone into HR
May 25, 2004 06:43AM
Is this the HR from Bad Brains?
May 25, 2004 01:52PM
that album is out of print since SST went out of bizz a very long time ago. if you can find the cd version which is in some second hand store selves it does contain all the lyrics. e-mail i* for any more HR or Bad Brains info. (looking for a trade on vinyl versions on/of "singin' in the heart" & "charge" or single "rock of enoch"winking smiley -RASpects+
May 25, 2004 01:58PM
Anyone know what HR is doing these days? A few years back I caught Soul (Bad) Brains - musically very tight, but HR seemed doped up outta his mind - he didn't move, just stood in one spot with a manic grin the entire show. His singin sounded good as ever though...
May 25, 2004 02:09PM
some more solo stuff soon to be released soon as possible i* hope. bad brains dub record is good but no new HR tracks on it. soul brains put on a nice show some years back already but punk crowd waz always bagging for hardcore when dem wanted to do some one drop. same az it waz when HR solo group waz on the road over a decade ago aftermain group split for a time. some just cant stop raven the spirit of electricity! JaH*
jjlab3
May 25, 2004 05:36PM
HR is an ass. Could have been one of the greats but pissed it all away.
May 26, 2004 11:57AM
un-interesting commit to add i* C'. HR & hiz brother Earl(drums) have alwayz been nice to the i* in every occassion. a real feel for the crowd & youth verses some who tend to hide out behind the show promoters head/ego, ect.. -RASpect+
jjlab3
May 26, 2004 12:49PM
Well , in all honesty I have to say I have never met HR. I have seen him play a few times and he was hit and miss. Very arrogant sometimes, withdrawn other times.

Now you can't believe everything you read but I have read a lot about HR and Bad Brains in general and there seems to be a consistent pattern of them borrowing money, backing out of contracts and agreements, and being very dificult to work with.

Maybe time has mellowed these bad tendencies. I will say that I think HR and Bad Brains could have been one of the greatest bands of the last two decades if they could have kept it together.
May 26, 2004 01:31PM
->they have been robbed many time"z" & with dis kind of hype many licking dem chopps but could not get by the whole foundation itself which is best described in the lyrical content. screw dem corporite labelz & bogus contractz, seen. it waz nah like dis when nobody wanted to support indy groupz back in time but NOW dehz even ticketBastard iz in on anyting dem can get dar name on. u must remember dem rize up from filthy DC muck & passed through such dirty venues az CBGB's so all dem pretty boy dread or fancy camperz have a lession to learn inameriKKKA or resort ridddin JA.,if dem nah come straight from Brixton or Kingston. -RASpects+
jjlab3
May 26, 2004 02:00PM
You win Jahmeek.
May 26, 2004 02:10PM
muzak thz mizzion nah comptition.......! -RASpects+
jjlab3
May 26, 2004 02:22PM
Mercy! Uncle!
May 26, 2004 02:31PM
cant seh im a uncle yet in termz but gwan zeen.......>forward^
May 26, 2004 02:38PM
goodluck jjlab3 - jahmeek will always get in the last word ....
May 26, 2004 02:42PM
-u* wish stranger+
jjlab3
May 26, 2004 03:50PM
Don't I know it Dirtweed.
May 26, 2004 09:41PM
-a double pack of liez. do i* hear triple, going once...+ JaH*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login