Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anyone from eugene goin?

Posted by peace rebel girl 
anyone from eugene goin?
May 27, 2004 11:07PM
is there anyone from near eugene going for the 3-days?

Re: anyone from eugene goin?
May 27, 2004 11:31PM
eugene levy?
eugene o'neill??
May 28, 2004 12:14AM
BIG UP SISTREN! I assume sistren anyway.Yeah
Salem posse going.Myself{51},my daughter{16},and her friend{16}from Seattle.The Three Stooges on vacation you might say.Its their first reggae festival and my umteenith one.On my daughters 7th b-day she was invited to spend the evening backstage at a Mighty Diamonds show in Portland.And the last show we saw togethor was Mighty Diamonds last visit to Eugene.So its only fitting that they would schedule to appear after we already have our tickets for snwmf.We are doing the same for
Reggae
On The River.This is my 1st time also to snwmf so we're getting excited,and the vibe is already coming togethor for us.Peace and stay healthy everyone.
May 28, 2004 06:46AM
I'm from Partland, Or and needing a ride. I can share expenses. Do any of you Oregon folks have room for one more?

Mike
May 28, 2004 04:31PM
well, let's get a carpool together...
May 28, 2004 04:49PM
Jah Mike, you are mi bredren.

You can ride with me. I plan on leaving wed afternoon/evening, stay in Ashland. Then to the fest on thursday to camp close to the site.

Same on the way back, should be back early tuesday.

Let me know if this works for you.

Zach
May 28, 2004 06:43PM
eugene, oregon, of course...though anywhere in oregon would work. i need to get my tix soon!
flip
May 29, 2004 05:08AM
to the top
May 30, 2004 03:16AM
Zach,

Did you get my emails? I can go those times if you are still willing to take me. Drop me an email ASAP, and let me know for sure so I don't have to keep trying to find a ride.

Thanks,
Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login