Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Still Vague

Posted by J 
J
Still Vague
May 27, 2004 11:21PM
OKay, so yes its me, the author of "First Timer"... i have a pretty good idea of what to bring thanks to all of your quick responses, but does it really get that cold at night? I mean, it is supposed to be so hot during the day. Well I cannot wait until SNWMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, let me try to grasp this... there is a:
- huge parking lot area for your car( there is a cost to park)
- a campsite ( first come first serve)
- bathrooms( portables?) with showers? ( near campsite)
- the music area.. the music bowl? ( a ways away from the campsite)
- a dancehall area? outside...( next to the music bowl?)
- vendors (eveywhere i look)
- old friends (scattered about)
- new friends, fun, and love (everywhere!)

i think that is it... any more info will be helpful. I dont want to be stuck walking like 2 miles to the music area with a cooler, unbrellas, and chairs, you know what i mean.
Peace...Love...Unity
Jacquie

Re: Still Vague
May 27, 2004 11:30PM
it really doesn't get "cold" - it is just so hot during the day that 60-65 deg. seems like cold. it does cool down quickly when the sun goes down unless you are up front dancing (its always hot there) so bring a shirt or something to put on. it is about 1/4 mile from the farthest parking area to the stage, most spots are closer. yeah, carrying a bunch of stuff (umbrella, cooler, chairs) is no fun but hey you can always make two trips or let whoever the other chair is for carry something (unless you are someones slave). whatever downside you can imagine will be totally outweighed by the music and vibes.
don't sweat the small stuff.
May 27, 2004 11:46PM
Hey J - at this festival you park right next to your campsite, which can save you lots of trips,,,
J
May 27, 2004 11:51PM
Than you thank you! ooh, parking next to your camp site, that is a definite plus! You are right, the only thing i should be worring about is to try to avoid heat stroke and to make sure my ears are in perfect condition in order to enjoy great Reggae music!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace...Love...Unity
Jacquie

May 28, 2004 12:46AM
Remember tarps to make your own shade with... That and some sunscreen should protect you from the strong rays.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login