Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GOOD MUSIC THAT JUST WANTS TO BE HEARD

Posted by ONE VIBE 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
GOOD MUSIC THAT JUST WANTS TO BE HEARD
May 28, 2004 12:17AM
I am a kid out of NOMA VALLEY that likes to make mixes of only roots reggae but also gives respect to the dancehall sceene.
almost every night i make a new mix and most of these mixes just sit in my cases waiting for someone to listen to them.
I got an application for my own radio show on 94.1 but i have not got my stuff together just yet.
until then if anyone would like a phat mix of roots or dancehall or just to dub to dub. email me @ ROBBYG3199@AOL>COM
email me with an address to send it too and a preference music and any favorite artist.

THIS IS FOR FREE>>>>>><<<<<<JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE ITS SELF

--DJ NUTZ aka RAH RAH
Re: GOOD MUSIC THAT JUST WANTS TO BE HEARD
June 04, 2004 12:51AM
VYBES
Acacia
June 04, 2004 08:53PM
94.1 fm, KPFA?
June 05, 2004 12:34AM
Rah Rah, I am a dj myself. I prefer roots but my patrons love dance hall.
You send
I play
you heard
They blessed
June 05, 2004 07:16PM
dj nutz, thats sweet that your willing to put youself out there anyway possible. BIG Ups for that. Ill hit you with an e mail with my addy thanks, one love

Zana
June 08, 2004 03:18PM
Hey DJ Nuts,

Thank you SO much for the CD!! You are so nice to share your vibes with everyone. Thank you again for the phat mix!!!!!!!!

*Hey everyone, this guy is for real. He mailed out a nice CD right after I emailed him back. How nice is that?!!