Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEED RIDE Can share expenses Please don't let me miss this show!

Posted by Jah Mike 
NEED RIDE Can share expenses Please don't let me miss this show!
May 28, 2004 06:41AM
Greetings,

I'm trying to find a ride to SNWMF either to /from Portland OR, the Sacramento Airport or the SF airport. I'm from Portland but could easily hop a plane to SF or Sacramento. If you are driving from Portland, I need someone who is leaving Thursday and planning on returning Monday or early afternoon Tuesday.
If we can connect at one of the Airports, I would want to meet Friday and get back there to leave on Monday. I also know my way around SF and could meet you somewhere in the City.
If anyone can help me out, I'd be willing to share expenses. Unfortunately, I can't offer to share driving due to a severe vision impairment. I've been to most of the shows over the last few years, but this year the people I usually go with don't think that they can make it. Sure would appreciate a lift. I'd hate to miss this year, the line up looks great.

One Love,
Jah Mike
Re: NEED RIDE Can share expenses Please don't let me miss this show!
May 29, 2004 01:57AM
Someone help MIke out!!! I would - but I'll be going thru Sac. Thursday morning and not coming back until Tuesday... any chance of you extending your time off? If so - let I know...GOOD LUCK!
May 29, 2004 04:53AM
Dubguy,

That's a possibility. How early are you coming into Sac Thursday morning? I could extend until Tuesday, but I don't think I could stay overnight at the campgrounds Tuesday night, I think we have to be out by Monday noon. I have a class Tuesday night and could leave Tuesday the 17th. Any suggestions? Contact me at pmichael101@msn.com. Apprecilove your desire to help and if we can work something out will definitely pay you back.

Max Respect
Jah Mike
flip
May 29, 2004 05:07AM
mike
check the "anyone frm Eugene goin" thread....someone offered you a ride...
hope you can make it.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login