Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

los angeles ride share?

Posted by dktergonzo 
los angeles ride share?
May 28, 2004 12:56PM
greetings all,

anyone from the LA area looking to ride share? im driving up, and looking to cut gas costs.

smiling smiley
J
Re: los angeles ride share?
May 28, 2004 06:27PM
well, i am not form the la area, but youll have to pass me bye in order to get to the festival... i think. I am near SF... i dont know how my ride situation is yet, but maybe we can meet up here amd switch driving. I know that this does not sound like the best of plans, but it is better than nothing. I will let you know when i know how the heck i am getting there for sure.
Much love
-Jacquie

May 29, 2004 01:18PM
i dont know how productive it would be to drive up to sf and then back down to the festival, but let me know. thanks for responding jacquie
sarah
J
May 29, 2004 03:56PM
yeah, probably not a good idea... i am so lost...good thing i am not driving... i dont even know where this place is, i guess i'd better look it up or something...
much love
Jacquie

festival ongoer
June 02, 2004 01:43AM
sarah, do you have a pic of yerself?
June 02, 2004 08:41AM
I am coming up from San Diego with my B-friend. We want to leave Thursday night and come back Monday. LA is on the way up. Link me.
June 02, 2004 03:37PM
I'd definately like to share a ride back with somebody on Monday - I live in Pasadena. I don't have a license and so I can't help with the driving, but I'll pitch in gas money and some interesting CD-Rs for your trouble . . . let me know if you're interested.
jb welda
June 02, 2004 04:04PM
fish you got summer school or something? i figured you would be spending the summer in the bay area.

one love
jah bill
June 02, 2004 06:33PM
Not exactly summer school; I scored a grant to work on a research project over the summer. It should be fun - the idea is to use polymer layers to guide the formation of this spiffy crystal called zeolite into a desireable shape. The crystal has tiny pores that you can then use as a sort of molecular seive - for example, you could directly filter out pure ethanol from water, which is impossible to do beyond a certain purity by distillation. I might also study up on the side on a few math things that I need to learn, but any bookwork of that sort will be purely self-inflicted.
jbwelda
June 02, 2004 08:59PM
now youre just showing off, fish. nice one!

;-)

one love
jah bill
June 03, 2004 10:51AM
Perhaps ;-) Mostly I'm just happy that I'm getting paid well to do something I want to do.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login