Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

San Diego Ride Share

Posted by Sista Sanae 
San Diego Ride Share
June 02, 2004 08:49AM
Greetings,

The conscious party will be leaving Thursday night to return on Monday from O'side California. If there is anyone wanting to stretch the coin and conserve a little, link me.
Much Respect,
Sanae
CLANDESTINO
Re: San Diego Ride Share
June 02, 2004 10:33AM
I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES; I GUESS THAT'S ON YOUR WAY UP THERE...........I WOULD'NT MIND LINKING UP,......AND PITCHING IN FOR SOME GAS. I DONT' HAVE AN E-MAIL SO I GUESS YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT MY FRIEND'S, .............IT'S .....................IZRA23@HOTMAIL.COM
June 02, 2004 03:32PM
K, my email is sistersanae@yahoo.com. I think we should conserve and pull gas monies.
June 03, 2004 07:56AM
Perfect Luv in the Precious Name of H.I.M. JES-US SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFAR I.
Greetings,
INI are trodding from the OLd Town Area of San Diego. INI are top notch ITAL cooks looking for transportation. Some of INI work for TRADE ROOTS REGGAE. If INI could link, INI will more than take care of the share of driving and funds for the trod. Link I @ above E-mail
Wadada ILLY SELASSIE I
June 03, 2004 09:07AM
I have replied to I at requested address. Bless!
June 03, 2004 08:05PM
I am intending to drive up and back and need to share gas, or we share your car. Your times are the same as mine. Hope to hear from you. Pat
June 04, 2004 08:49AM
That would be lovely. I have a small 96' Jetta. So which ever car is more economic or accomadating. Where are you coming from? I still haven't found a good match for sharing a ride. I will email you at the address above.
June 11, 2004 12:22PM
Hey Sistrens!! we have a SUV or my car is a Lincoln mark 7 , I can drive and pay gas and camping I am the medical Marijuana girl we have 1 other girl in SD needing a ride or shre rides in her SUV my number is 619-264-6098 or 339-8695
I am busy painting today so Ill best to be reached by phone ,
Blessings Sky
June 11, 2004 01:18PM
Skyrain Sista. InI be irie ride. Lets link up. I have the digits. I will call this evening. my cellie is 760-695-7449.
One,
Sanae
June 11, 2004 05:29PM
another osider leaving fri -
June 12, 2004 07:43PM
i man leaving oside on fri till whenever, or would like to join another party camping ect. help out going or picking some up in my convert super silver style
sideversion@hotmail
June 13, 2004 02:50PM
Where r you leaving from, I have one sistren now that is still looking for a ride or ride share maybe in her SUV leaving SD and back, share camping spot
E mail SSkyrain@hotmail.com
June 14, 2004 06:59AM
i emailed. i am leaving from oceanside.thanks
June 14, 2004 01:23PM
Hey All,
If anyone is still looking for a ride leaving from Southern California give me a call at (949) 887-6184 and lets discuss the details. Thanks, April
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login