Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

who's coming from SF, ru going to the Haight st fair

hello my rasta friends.. any bro's + sistas traveling from SF? I'm looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting some new... just 2 more weeks till we all meet again to share the love, the music, and of course the smoke too.. if any body is attending the Haight street fair on Sunday the 13 drop me a line.. perhaps we can meet up... peace and love, smiles Trish in SF letsride2gether2002@yahoo.com
Re: who's coming from SF, ru going to the Haight st fair
June 02, 2004 06:09PM
Sorry Trish but i will be passing up the Haight street fair that day in favor of:
DEZARIE & IKAHBA at the Health & Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa that day.
GG
June 02, 2004 09:25PM
I'm with Daniel on that one. Haight Street fair is just overcrowded...went the first year I lived here and haven't been since. Of course that is because I've been at Health & Harmony every year. It's not to be missed!
GG
June 02, 2004 09:27PM
P.S. Is this my friend Trish who I haven't connected with in a while? One who won't go hiking in Tevas?? ;o) If it is, you definitely have to come to Health & Harmony!
GG
June 02, 2004 09:29PM
Hee hee har har....just noticed the e-mail addy...it is you! I'll be calling you soon!! (This is your caravaning buddy from last year!)
jbwelda
June 02, 2004 11:00PM
i believe the kusf record swap is the same day (sunday the 13th) so theres two reasons to go to the city that day!

one love
jah bill
hi all.. just getting back to the board now... and Hi Leah.. yes it is me.. call me.. Hi Daniel, you are right, the Health Harmony fest.. this is true, not to be missed.. I was there on sunday last year... shoot, there is always just too much going on, I need a double or make that a triple so I can be in 3 places at once..

ps.. the joke on teva's is I got bit by a rattle snake while hiking in marin last year.. had to sell my high sierra tix, that really bites, not fun.

have a beautiful day all.. smiles, Trish
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login