Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what to expect from Fully Fullwood Band

Posted by DJ BIG JIM 
what to expect from Fully Fullwood Band
June 03, 2004 10:57PM
Hey just wanted to share that SNWMF 04 is in for a treat. Just saw Fully Fullwood Band, last night here in so cal and WOW! The Peter Tosh celebration is something fans of the Mystic Man will heartically enjoy. Tony Chin played an incredible guitar, while Fully pumped the bass so hard our table was shaking. Jawge showed his incredible key notes and stage skill. Former Wailer, Andrew McIntyre played his incredible version of "Sweet Cry of Freedom" found on the Wailers Band "Majestic Warriors" cd. Tosh songs played "Pick Myself Up" "Coming in Hot" "Babylon Queendom" "Bush Doctor" "African" "Get Up Stand Up" all done with epic precision and love. Tony and Fully both gave a tune from their latest recordings. To say in short, this performance was stellar and I can't wait to see SNWMF fans eyes when they hear these tunes played live.
BIG UP TO THE FULLY FULLWOOD BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: what to expect from Fully Fullwood Band
June 03, 2004 11:15PM
Nice. And who was pounding the skins Big Jim?
June 03, 2004 11:25PM
Greetings Daniel
when are you heading up??
Allan
I know you just posted,,,
June 04, 2004 12:45AM
I'll be at all the Dezarie shows until i forward up to Angels Camp on Friday morning.
June 04, 2004 12:57AM
Get back to work Daniel! smiling smiley lookin forward to seein you at the fest!
June 04, 2004 03:01AM
Daniel,

I can't remember the man's name, but it wasn't Santa Davis or Odell Johnson. Anyway, it was Drum Pounding time.
June 04, 2004 03:51PM
Has anyone ever seen Linval live? That is who I wan't to see.
flip
June 04, 2004 03:54PM
saw Linval 2 years ago at this very fest. you will not be dissapointed..
June 04, 2004 04:08PM
Flip, does he perform a full set?
flip
June 04, 2004 04:21PM
i think he played for about 50 minutes. 6 babylon, i love marijuana, dreader than dread....trying to remember the tunes....

many great shows in the past 4 years at SNWMF...his may have been the best...at least top 5 for me
N.H.B. allstar
June 04, 2004 07:11PM
Big Jim, you cant forget the most crucial person at that show.... Soul Syndicate original lead singer Donovan Carless. Also, I think the drummer was Maxi Preists drummie. So everyone can expect to see Donovan at Sierra this year...
June 04, 2004 09:04PM
The drummer is named Karl Wright and he is a wicked drummer.
June 05, 2004 01:48AM
I have seen fully perform many times and have had the pleasure of meeting him. A really irie, humble bredren, especially for being such a great musician. Just another reason I-man glad to be heading ts SNWMF this year. Big up Jah and mi bredren Zach for dat!

ONe Love,
Jah Mike
June 05, 2004 03:58PM
You guys are testing my patience aren't you? I cyann wait for the Tosh celebration - especially after reading this!!!

"You're jus a brand new secondhand..you come back around soon..."
June 06, 2004 09:28PM
the hard hard drummer leroy horsemouth wallace!
June 06, 2004 09:29PM
at least that was who was with him last year 8)
June 07, 2004 12:44AM
I just watched Heartland Reggae movie today and Mr Touch and his band are magnificent. Been a fan of his for a long time now...bout time more respect is paid due to the steppin razor!
I met his mom, Mrs. Alvira Coke in JA a few years back and paid respect to the man at his place of rest in Westmoreland! He's a coming in HOT HOT HOT! He's a Mystic Man, got to be! Watch his side he's dangerous!
Can't wait to boogie with yall and Fully biggin up Mr Mackintosh! Thanks Jim, for filling us in and getting ourselves primed and ready to come with respect for his life work!
Peace, Adaria
June 08, 2004 04:35AM
Sorry I couldn't recall the drummie's name, but he was very very sharp on the drums. It was a fantastic set, more than enough for those to have seen Peter perform decades ago to fondly recall the Mystic Man live and who've seen Andrew Tosh over the last couple of years, this performance will be a scorching tribute full of love and power all Tosh fans will remember.
Expect from The Fully Fullwood Band
June 08, 2004 08:44PM
The original singer of the legendary Soul Syndicate Band Donovan Carless is the sweet singer of The Peter Tosh Celebration Tour.Also on drums/Vocals is the wicked & amazing Jamaican drummer Karl Wright (Maxi Priest/Etc.).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login