Where is the MSN Message Board?
Gone?
/
Re: FAO - Gordon
December 11, 2005 01:41PM
Grumpy
December 11, 2005 02:24PM
Shame that, Gordon. Launched a "best of the year" thread on your site which I thought might elicit some discussion but guess a new venture has to build up a head of steam and critical mass and that can take time.

Just for the record, I didn't flock back to the corporate give us yer money place as I never quit it in the first place but since the prefectorial frown on off-topic material there I've posted far less as, to be honest, irrelevant blather was pretty much my staple offering.
bedward
December 11, 2005 02:25PM
Thanks Ekki
December 11, 2005 02:45PM
colin
December 11, 2005 10:56PM
Author: Big Mikey Dread

Ah right, well I guess after all G this is the proof I required, that it's actually YOUR, not OUR message board. Free speech is something you can't negotiate, or have someone gagging your views on just because it suits them.
When I moderated B&F there was tons of **** directly aimed at me, yet I left it on,

.... it's called an even hand.

Don't expect me to visit a place where I can't say (within reason) what I feel without worrying that if one of the moderators doesn't like it they'll just take it off. Supposedly pissed or not! You could have waited for sobriety and asnswered what I had to say.

Proof is in the pudding, and frankly ...let me see, how would Lee Perry have put it, perhaps a bit strongly, but as hypocrites and liards..

It's not just a likkel club for your friends and YES men G.
What pisses me off is that I struggle day in and day out to pay my taxes, you don't work, and yet you have the money to blow on beer and betting, just how is that? What would you have done if you'd lost? Paid the bet with what, your benefits? Or do you do a bit on the side, work that is, in which case why do my taxes which I sturggle to pay go to support you? They're all very valid questions of truth and justice ;-)

p.s. I thought you'd stopped drinking?

Don't think I'll be popping back here then...

Recommend Message 9 of 9 in Discussion
And was it you G or someone else who said that Cheyenne's moderating style seemed to be in part based on personal 'beefs' with some members of the B&F board?

Seems little difference from where I'm standing dude !
Gordon
December 12, 2005 02:17AM
Yes.

Who is to judge what I do with what little money I have going spare.

I have clinical depression. I want to work. I am not a person who enjoys surviving on handouts and I keep applying for things, always being turned down flat due to my condition.

It's bad enough trying to handle this thing without people taking shots at me.

Save your energy for the young slappers who give up dem pu**y and have 6 kids so they can get housing and child support payments. They're the ones taking your money, not me.

Gordon
Gordon
December 12, 2005 02:23AM
Answer me this.

If a person is on welfare and not able to work, despite their best efforts to find work, and if that person is lucky enough to have about 30 dollars a week left in their pocket after the bills are paid, should that person have the right to enjoy that little amount however they like?

As for the person who originally attacked me, don't try to stir here. Mikey's cool, he's like me, gets out of bed the wrong side some mornings and decides to verbally whoop the first person he sees.....

Gordon
bedward
December 12, 2005 02:33AM
In most countries there is no state benefit...count your blessings

And Gordon I'm afraid Penny was right
Gordon
December 12, 2005 02:39AM
I am counting my blessings.

My problem is people dictating to me how I should spend the money that I have.

There are also some element(s) on this internet who have nothing better to do with their time than to constantly snipe at me using a myriad of aliases. Well there's such a thing as harrassment you know.....

If people constantly attacked my character in person I could do something about it, they think they have a hiding place on the internet...

As for the money thing, do I tell you or anyone else how to spend your money?

No.

Gordon
C.D
December 12, 2005 03:45AM
colin (---.manc.adsl.virgin.net)............
What was the point of that?
C.D
C.D
December 12, 2005 03:47AM
colin? you must live a very sad and boring life
C.D
December 12, 2005 04:53AM
Gordon is a good-hearted man.

What is in your heart colin?

Baldy
The man
December 12, 2005 06:34AM
What was I right about Bedward?

Penny Reel
C.D
December 12, 2005 06:59AM
"What was I right about Bedward?"--------add your own punch line
C.D
jb welda
December 12, 2005 08:58AM
jeez the drama continues.

dont start something you cannot finish or at least get a thicker skin.

one love
jah bill
bmd
December 12, 2005 09:56AM
'''''
As for the person who originally attacked me, don't try to stir here. Mikey's cool, he's like me, gets out of bed the wrong side some mornings and decides to verbally whoop the first person he sees.....'''''

Major respect for that G, and if it's any consolation I spent the entire day feeling like a complete 'A' hole for being who and what I sometimes am... Add your own definition here >....................... It's a great thing to feel understood and cared for and forgiven by you.

RESPECT.

I've sent you a PM via B&F which was sent before I came here and read this thread.
December 12, 2005 10:44AM
"There are also some element(s) on this internet who have nothing better to do with their time than to constantly snipe at me using a myriad of aliases."

Seems pretty petty from the outside. Sometimes you have to step back and just say this "There are also some element(s) on this internet who have nothing better to do." Say that to yourself every once in a while and it may motivate you to turn off the computer and go do something more important. I know, I know. What the hell do I know? I'll go away now. Ta ta!

fourtwentyplenty
mark b
December 12, 2005 11:02AM
gordon,bmd,both respected,lets move on,both missed on baf.
C.D
December 12, 2005 11:23AM
As I wrote to ekki "BAF for reggae (and taking the p**s)Reggaenews for OT
SNWMF to laugh at americans" ;-)
C.D
bedward
December 13, 2005 02:38AM
Penny speaks the truth about Gordon:
a) Passionate about Music
b) A Drama Queen
December 13, 2005 04:44AM
Maybe he should start listening to opera music to reconcile above-mentioned parts of his own personality.
nothingbettertodo
Re: FAO - Everyone
December 13, 2005 07:28AM
Shove it up your arses.
limey fag
January 22, 2006 10:56AM
does C.D stand for cum drinker?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login