Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My first album due to release

Posted by zoki 
My first album due to release
December 14, 2005 08:17AM
Hello SNWMF massive, Im finishing up the material for my first CD, hope you'd like it, personally I think its an incredible album... And its a double CD!

The album contains 22-plus cuts and is split right down the middle. The first half labeled 'The Beginning' and the second part was called 'Another Level'. The whole thing is a big concept album - the first three tracks are about my everyday dreaming. The first, I dream of being a "gangsta." I end up getting killed. In the second, I am resurrected and change my path - I become a Rasta! It's tough, but by the third track, Ive made it big. Then, at the start of track four, my alarm clock wakes me up and I go off to work. The rest of the tracks in the Part One investigate the daily struggles with my parrot, like the ones that we all live through."The people get piss and di police get diss"

Another Level is definitely that.... 'another level' when you listen to this half you'll know that it is heavily influenced by Midnite and Groundation. "Let's live in peace.... Abolish the grudge... Praise God... let them feel your strength.... Choose your government".Even the titles let you know that this next level is more about trying sending a proper message than just doing good music: (Flossing everyday)....(High Rollers) and (On a Roll) . At first, I focus on my career so much that my family collapses. I get remarried, decide to focus more on family than work. I am so focused on creating a perfect family that I neglect my kids from the first marriage, and my eldest daughter from the new one kills herself as a result of the pressures I put on my whole family. The story, from there, takes on a more "world wide" view. The last two tracks deal with a nuclear holocaust ending the world and the last thoughts of the soon-to-be-dead. Over all, hope you'll greatly injoy in this album.
Re: My first album due to release
December 14, 2005 08:27AM
*ribbet*

December 14, 2005 08:41AM
maybe a possible 2006 grammy nominee? :-)
reggaefan
December 14, 2005 08:47AM
Here's the catch ----- you gotta have one of these if you want to experience the Zoki experience:

jb welda
December 14, 2005 09:25AM
hey i think ive been to some cali sound system dances that use that equipment!

and that girl was there too with her mighty tiny dubplates!

in fact "the mighty tiny sound system" has a nice ring to it, dont it?

one love
jah bill
December 14, 2005 09:48AM
"Tiny Pan Sound"
So zoki, when are they gonna release YOU? winking smiley
December 14, 2005 10:37AM
Well, it depends on Anhold Shwartzy and his "No Mercy" label...
bun
December 20, 2005 07:38PM
I like your cut, High Rollers with Shaggy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login