Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where ya from?

Posted by J 
J
Where ya from?
June 07, 2004 11:59PM
OKay, I just read what I wrote, and it really does not make that much sense, sorry about that princes and princesses.
Still feeling IRIE though,
-Jacquie
J
Re: Where ya from?
June 08, 2004 12:04AM
OKay i really messed up, this is what i was trying to say first, then the "first message" you see there.

Just wondering where everyone is from. I mean, how ironic would it be if when we get back from the festival, we found out who we all were whilest we were there in the forum or something?

Mock-Post-festival forum chat

"Hey, I had a great time at the festival, but there was this group of people that i wich I hung out with more. They were all wearing purple. Does anyone know who they were?"
--Someone

"Hey we were wearing all purple. It was me!"
--Someone else

Yeah... I dont know. As you can see this is why i wrote the apology for my oddness. Well I am from the Bay Area, about 20 min. south of SF.
Feeling IRIE
-Jacquie
ps- this one was supposed to go first, if that helps any.
June 08, 2004 02:51PM
Damn J...U startin tha narcs a lil early huh?
RedRider
June 08, 2004 07:06PM
Well I don't wear purple or anything like that but I'm living on the other side of San Fran in a little town called santa Rosa. Needless to say I'll be happy to get outta town for a while. One luv
June 08, 2004 07:14PM
Paradise - up the hill from Chico. I'm actually looking forward to meeting folks - check out the "To the board massive, hook up!!" post Jacquie - you can make friends with many...(glad to hear you are coming with a friend - and many new friends I hope)...

"This train it is bound to Glory..."
June 08, 2004 07:17PM
No I do not have whips, chains or anything like that, rope or cuffs he asked?
No I dont have chains or cuffs or whips or rope or anything like that.
J
June 08, 2004 07:30PM
Yeah, I don't know what was wrong with me earlier DJ Rasta. Sorry about that. Dubguy, than you for the advice, I am on my way there now... I will see what new friends I meet in that thread.
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
D
June 08, 2004 10:38PM
SANTA CRUZ!, what town you from J?
J
June 09, 2004 04:20AM
Ahh, D a fellow "letter" like myself... Woodside... umm about 30-40 min N of you. My brother lives there, but he makes fun of me when I listen to Reggae. Dont worry, I just dont listen to him, and I do that by playing my music a little louder in the car. He does not like loud music, so he shuts up. HAHA.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
JAH BLESS
-JACQUIE
10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 09, 2004 03:03PM
Woodside - upper or lower! I grew up in Santa Cruz (Felton/Ben Lomond)- used to travel Skyline to ROTR... one of the most scenic roads I've ever been on. (for that matter - used to do construction in Woodside/Atherton area - the "ritzy" part, and would commute using Hwy 9/Skyline). See - we have a connection already (LOL).

Sorry - rambling a bit - just getting SOOOOOOOOO excited!
June 09, 2004 05:33PM
I and I crew be comin from San Diego,,,,
June 09, 2004 05:53PM
Babywrong,U.S.A.
June 09, 2004 06:27PM
local angels camp represents
June 09, 2004 08:40PM
Jahmeek sighting!!!!
June 09, 2004 08:41PM
Sebastopol, West Sonoma County, CA
J
June 09, 2004 08:49PM
Hmm, well that sounds good...
Dubguy- I am in woodside... upper. I am West, but not in the hills. The "flat lands"... it is easy to find because there is not much of the flat lands around.
Jameek- Where is that?
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
ps- 9 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 09, 2004 08:57PM
Jahmeek is one of the posters on the board. I don't think you were here yet to experience the brother. Some would say lucky you.
D
June 09, 2004 11:03PM
Oh right on, i went to high school at Mountain View High and I go to Foothill College in Los Altos Hills now. Ive been around Woodside, i know a few friends over there.
J
June 10, 2004 05:19AM
Ahhh... "D" I go to foothill college now too!!! What a small world, I bet you we have passed by each other so many times without knowing!! Hmmm, so what times are you at foothill? Maybe we can meet up on campus or something. let me know!
-Jacquie
June 10, 2004 10:03AM
Mokelumne Hill, Ca 30 minutes from Frog town.
yo
June 10, 2004 01:35PM
new york city
June 10, 2004 04:14PM
BARRRRRRSTOOOOOOW...YUCK, NOT 4REAL THOUGH
-InI from aroud the way
-OHIO
-KENTUCKY
-CALIFORN-I-A
-FROM HERE TO THERE
-YOU MAY SAY
-BUT 3RD GENERATION
-OCHO JA
gg
June 10, 2004 06:40PM
sact-town
June 10, 2004 07:21PM
Portland, OR now, Chicago inna past, an entered by way a Madtown, Wisc...
J
June 10, 2004 11:49PM
Make sure you guys check out the thread "MEET HERE IF YOU CAN" it might work, and i am not just saying that bc i started it, hahaha
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
June 11, 2004 07:00AM
orogianlly nyc
now living in ashland or
where;s the oregon massive at?
Miss LOve

it takes a whole village to raise a child
D
June 11, 2004 07:33AM
yeah for sure J! im there mon - thurs from 10 till 12, i take all music classes, i got music 1 at 10, then multi track recording at 11. what times are you there?
June 11, 2004 01:06PM
D is a fellow musician - right on!
J
June 11, 2004 02:46PM
I am there Mon-Fri 9-12... I have a break from 10-11. Umm how should we do this? I am taking Calc 1B, Spanish 5. We should try to meet up at 12, when we are done with our classes. ... which day, just tell me where, I check this thing everyday,So i will be there. Just let me know what you are wearing, and where youll be, and what time, hopefully 12. see ya soon!
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
June 11, 2004 08:48PM
San jose, ca Here. close too you jacquiesmiling smiley
J
June 12, 2004 12:24AM
yes yes it is, how cool! So if you read the thread Meet Here if you can" i will be at both of those meeting times and places, we should try to meet up...
Love
-Jacquie
June 12, 2004 12:28AM
originally from HUMBOLDT but now live in redding.
starcongo
June 12, 2004 12:34AM
Wut a gwann!! ill be looking forward too and i also will be at Melones camp area on thursday.. I cant wait too excited..
Much luvs~~~~
sillysquirt
June 12, 2004 12:47AM
Not like all the old timers haven't figured this out but Hawaii is my home. Wasn't even going to bother writing it out, since there is no one from here that writes on the boards, so it doesn't seem to matter. smiling smiley
June 12, 2004 02:35AM
Heading out in the morning from Chicago - Hawai'i bredren coming too - Check www.reggae-paradise.com for Hawai'i shows. Been coming since 97 always an Irie time. check out mi bredren the Mystic Lion Booth where I'll be workin' and their website too www.mysticlionart.com. Hang out in Bay, Humboldt, Grass Valley (got land there) every summer. Jah Bless safe travels all.

Evan RAW 547
June 12, 2004 06:20AM
Big up Rifleman!
J
June 13, 2004 04:40PM
Hmm, D, I am wondering if you want to meet... where did you go?
-Jacquie
June 13, 2004 09:42PM
SKyRain is around the corner from my blessed sistren Mystree13, In San Diego> Big up on 91 X Reggae sunday night Hey hey we have a nice sceen down here World Beat center, Raspect Queen Makeda Dread has Reggae jumping off in T.J
Blessed we are!
Skyrain
June 14, 2004 06:12AM
chile
cuban
June 14, 2004 02:20PM
cuba but i live in new york city
June 14, 2004 02:47PM
Bringing the ever evolving crew down from Citrus Heights Ca. It's my 8th year going. Only a few days away and it's gettting hotter. PEACE ROB.......
June 14, 2004 02:48PM
SAN JOSE.
Its always good to get out of this city. Spread Jah Love in the cities.

Much love.
June 14, 2004 08:27PM
Antonia... "ENTER NEGRO" night club, Santiago (1998) I won the tequila dance.
J
June 14, 2004 10:48PM
Nice, wow, you people are form all over, how nice!
-Jacquie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login