Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

self freedom

Posted by koroma 
self freedom
December 19, 2005 03:17AM
what is really the inportant of life when one can have everything that he or she needs and lack of self freedom just because of man made rules?as a rasta yes believe in your self an have faith is good but what about starting loosing this confidence, is their another punisment when ask for vanish by living this planet for those that are lucky instead of confussing your self freedom?
Re: self freedom
December 19, 2005 06:09AM
WHAT?????
Conscious Pilot
December 19, 2005 06:34AM
Enough now Zoki!
Fred Lion
December 19, 2005 12:48PM
Can you repeat that in patios please?

December 19, 2005 12:53PM
Pilot, I thought that was Grumpy?
December 20, 2005 01:16AM
not a metter of money,love,or whatever but a self freedom just because of identity man its too much.
December 20, 2005 10:55AM
thanks for clarifying things foday.....
Ganjah
December 20, 2005 11:51AM
the biggest illusion...Freedom. Headback no Careless. The Biggest Dream...Freedom. No Man Free Till all Man Free. The Biggest Cause of War...Freedom. He who wants to be the Greatest of them all will be as a Servant...Do all things with love or do Nothing at all... Selassie seh, What are we gonna do with all these Tools when our work is done??... Work Never Done.
December 20, 2005 12:22PM
what is really the inportant of life when one can have everything that he needs and lack of sex freedom just because of his wife made rules? Huh?
December 21, 2005 10:10AM
sorry my dear chief of staff,i think that it always says that man before woman but when it comes to the other part of life with is< love >that u know the rules of the game you then just have to accept the rules of your pretty princess cos thats why she is yours if not,,,,,,,,,,wil u not be jjjjjjjllllsssseee?
December 21, 2005 10:16AM
sorry my dear chief of staff,i think that it always says that man before woman but when it comes to the other part of life with is< love >that u know the rules of the game you then just have to accept the rules of your pretty princess cos thats why she is yours if not,,,,,,,,,,wil u not be jjjjjjjllllsssseee?zoki wrote:

> what is really the inportant of life when one can have
> everything that he needs and lack of sex freedom just because
> of his wife made rules? Huh?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login