Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Totally confused

Posted by Kat 
Kat
Totally confused
June 08, 2004 04:01PM
I'm sorry to everyone. But THIS IS MY FIRST REGGAE MUSIC FESTIVAL and it is important. Hope you understand. I'm trying to get the overall cheaper 3day camping pass (whether I stay two or not) and I will be taking one friend. We want to camp in my SUV (bring a tent). I live in No. California so it's close enough driving but not close enough to go for one night besides that would be stupid. I don't want to miss this great music.
The website for the festival says camping tickets are still available at the gate. Does that mean that I can still pay $95 for a ticket each and then pay more for a guaranteed place to camp? Or will I be out of luck day I get there? Don't I have to pay for all of it in advance?
confused.
Kat,
thank you
Kat
Re: Totally confused
June 08, 2004 04:09PM
I'm sorry,
I think I put my request into the wrong forum.
I'm new to Reggae (within the past year of my long life on this planet)
and I love this music so much.
I have a hard time finding others who have fallen in love with it in their "old" age like I have. Sorry.
Anyway, forgive me if I posted to the wrong forum.
dirtweed
June 08, 2004 04:25PM
where do you live? i am old too.
June 08, 2004 04:26PM
Kat. Bless up!

jus hit da "TICKETS On Sale Now" button at da SNWMF home page an it tell da I all bout tickit availability an ting lah dat... but basicly ya hava buncha places weh tics available, Tickemaster, an at da gate... all ar gonna be $105 a hiyah, an den ya hav a camp fee... jus chek it out...

guidancy
Ras Danny
Higher Reasoning Reggae Time
Sundays, early, 3-6 am, PST
KBOO Community Radio 90.7 FM www.kboo.fm
Portland, OR
June 08, 2004 04:29PM
Kat,

THis is the place. You can get camping and a 3 day pass at the site. All camping is first come first served. But I think that if you get there between 9:00 am and 3:pm you'll be cool on Friday, you will be satisfied with your campsite. As far as a guaranteed place to camp the only ones of those are RV w/hookups.

You will find that most folks are really cool and will share space with everyone. Also as a part of the 10000+ family you will be visiting for the first time, I would like to welcome you and your friend to our festival. You will find love and comfort and great musical memories that will surely guarantee your attendance for years to come, as we are one big happy family massive.

Look forward to seeing you there. 8 days baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iriegyal
June 08, 2004 04:38PM
aaaaahhhhhh,

you're such a great guy 15 year, i mean 16 year vet
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login