Advanced

RAS MIDAS' New Website!

Posted by Barbara Buchanan 
RAS MIDAS' New Website!
January 02, 2006 01:21AM
HAIL UP ALL LOVERS OF REGGAE MUSIC !!

JML Music Production is happy to announce the launching of

www.rasmidas.com

Listen to RAS MIDAS’ revolutionary music with the message; watch and groove to live performances and interviews; view photos from around the world over his 30 year career; soak up the philosophy and ideology of Rastafari and social consciousness; learn about upcoming shows, events and recordings; read reviews; purchase RAS MIDAS’ music; sign up to receive announcements; contact JML Music Production for bookings or interviews and more.

Come join the authentic, original “Rastaman In Exile” in his musical Revolution of Love and experience the powerful, golden touch of RAS MIDAS at

[www.rasmidas.com]

ONE LOVE

JAH GUIDE AND PROTECT

Let Jah Love Shine Every Time
reggaefan
Re: RAS MIDAS' New Website!
January 02, 2006 02:33AM
Wow!!!!!

This is a very well-put-together website :-) --- everything seems to work quite nicely.

First thing I checked out...........the video page. A+

That interview with Ras Midas ------ classic, classic stuff! For some reason, even though I never met him, I still always had good vibes about Ras Midas,,,,,and that interview seals it for me. He seems like a very genuine and classy person - it really shows during the interview when he talks about each member of Root Awakening. And what he says about his upcoming cd.....tell them Midas, tell them!! ;-)

And Root Awakening --- that's the first time I've ever heard/seen you guys perform. You guys are on it - straight up Reggae music! Stamina, you're tough on that bass, same goes for the guitar player and drummer,,,,and that is one talented keyboard player too. He's got the bubble down. Lots of respect goes out to you all...very impressed.

I like websites like this - not overly filled with usless/distracting bells and whistles - but more straight to the heart of things.....and most importantly, the content does the talking.

Well done ------ just like Ras Midas music!

January 03, 2006 02:46AM
Reggaefan,
Thanks for the props! Herb showed me the site about an hour ago and got to say too, it looks really nice! Great artwork and colors and not overwelming at all with your typical rasta colors pasted everywhere.

R_D
HIGHPRAISE
January 03, 2006 03:43AM
Positive ...
r.j
January 03, 2006 05:22AM
RAS MIDAS & HERB & Roots Awakening band A nice website ! real superirie
reggae- nice way to start off 2006 -- We love to open a show off for THE ROOTS CREW in 2006- Nuff Respect from Dubwize

January 03, 2006 06:17PM
Worlda respect to man like Rasta John & heartical youth Mony! Big ups to the Dubwize crew from RA and wishes for a year full of music and love...
btw I went to your site to check your upcoming shows and something's up with that page that won't let me see anything...don't know if it's the site or my computer...tricknological difficulties...hit me forward with more info...
reggaefan
January 03, 2006 07:56PM
"Thanks for the props"

R Drummie - no problems,,,,easy to compliment you when you're playing the drums like that --- those Ras Midas videos/songs are excellent!

I watched them again last night - can't get enough.....

January 04, 2006 08:37AM
Give thanks for your kind words. Daniel Frankston of iReggae built the site and we apprecilove his nice works. Ras Midas is the REAL THING and is finally resurfacing after all these years. His performances have been rockin the house all night long. So we're hoping this website gets this humble, but powerful Rastaman more in the public I. Stay tuned...

ONE LOVE,

Barbara

January 04, 2006 08:40AM
Give thanks for your positive comments on Ras Midas' new website. It's not the "typical" red, gold and green because Ras Midas is not "typical"; he's powerfully unique! Glad you enjoyed the site.

ONE LOVE,

Barbara

January 04, 2006 08:41AM
Give thanks for your opinion on Ras Midas' website. Look forward to more.

ONE LOVE,

Barbara

January 04, 2006 08:43AM
Give thanks for the positive words about Ras Midas' new website. He wanted to start out 2006 with a powerful message in the hopes of bringing the message of reggae music to more people. Stay tuned for more additions to the site.

JAH Guide,

Barbara

HIGHPRAISE
January 04, 2006 09:01AM
Get em down here ta LA area .. Even though he think we ah "screw" smiling smiley
January 04, 2006 09:28PM
Why you say he thinks LA ah "screw" face? He nah feel ah way bout you. : ) We would LOVE to set up bookings in your area. Which venues do you prefer? I'll start working on it. Give thanks for the invitation!

I also wanna apologize for posting so much about the website first night. It is my first time being in a forum (yes, a forum virgin) and I was responding to each one like email. Don't wanna be a forum hog. Live and learn.

ONE LOVE,

Barbara

January 04, 2006 10:44PM
I just picked up RAS Midas' disk Confirmation -- pure niceness!

Peace,
-RV
HIGHPRAISE
January 05, 2006 12:35AM
I say "screw" because in his interview on the site he says he loves Santa Cruz cause tha vibe , its not like LA where you walk on tha street and "everybody just ah screw" .. I was just jokin anyways .. I know what him mean .. Maybe try ta get em booked at the dub club in Echo Park .. wed. nights . Try ta contact "Echodelic" from this forum , his name appears blue for e-mail address .. Besides that he probably would be welcome at "The Vault" in Long Beach (it is pretty big and upscale ,but alot of good reggae acts have been welcome there). For sure check into tha "Belly Up" in Solana Beach (San Diego County). Oh yea maybe "Temple Bar" in Santa Monica ..
HIGHPRAISE
January 05, 2006 12:44AM
I just tried clickin on echodelic's name and there was no e-mail address .. Oh well maybe just try ta call em out with a "FAO echodelic" topic ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login