Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flooding in the N A P A Town!

Posted by pale ryder 
Flooding in the N A P A Town!
January 03, 2006 05:42PM
Hope all is well with those people who got flooded out in Napa and Sonoma Counties, and everyone else that got flooded in California from this huge storm. I was out working on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and saw lots of destruction. Blessings and prayers out to those who lost their homes.....
Re: Flooding in the N A P A Town!
January 03, 2006 06:24PM
the county put you to work? that flooding was crazy, I recall 3 am new year's eve morning waking up to the sound of police driving through my neighborhood announcing an evacuation. Thankfully my neighborhood is ok, but was drving through town a few days back and walking around yesterday, lot of places look like they got some damage. Been crazy weather-wise all over the place. Was in Sacto to drop my brother off at the airport on sunday, crazy wind and rain up there too. Hope everyone in all these areas hit by the storm is alright. Peace

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
January 03, 2006 07:21PM
it's the ten year floods. It happened in '86, end of '96, and in 2006. Don,t take the power of water for granted. Stay safe........................ROB
January 03, 2006 07:52PM
we had a few power outages and flooding in my area.the strong winds were blowing trees & power lines down. today seems to be drying up. I heared a few small towns in my area had to evacuate. my prayers go out to everyone.
reggaefan
January 03, 2006 07:53PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login