Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

USC or Texas

Posted by Bojok 
USC or Texas
January 05, 2006 01:44AM
I think the national championship stays in Cali. I do think it should be a great game tonight. Texas is probably USC's toughest test. Go Trojans........ROB
Re: USC or Texas
January 05, 2006 01:45AM
USC!!!!!!!!!!
January 05, 2006 03:17AM
Vince Young's leadership wins in the end.

Great game so far.

Respect-

Bahilman
January 05, 2006 06:03AM
Bahilman you're a veritable prophet.
January 05, 2006 01:25PM
what a game.

congrats texas longhorns!!!!!!!!!!!
January 05, 2006 01:35PM
Well, now I've been right at least once in my life smiling smiley

THAT was a classic. For once it was worth staying up late to watch one of these championship games. Classy game too- the refs kinda blew, but the players and coaches did their thing with respect.

-Bahilman
January 05, 2006 01:47PM
Vince Young is HUGE!!! Nuff respect!!! cyaan touch dat!!!
January 05, 2006 01:58PM
V. Young.....Thats all I have to say..........................................ROB
January 05, 2006 05:10PM
next year,
watch it!!!!!!!!!

ohio state buckeyes,
( maybe? )
January 05, 2006 11:38PM
AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game ended up the way it should have on paper. Both offenses were known to be killer coming in, but on paper Texas clearly had a good defense while SC's was average at best. Congrats Horns! SC will be back next year. Count on that.

fourtwentyplenty
January 06, 2006 02:35AM
Austin went nuts last night. I never tuned in but the noise outside my house was as huge as New Year's Eve.

"love shines brighter than the morning sun"
January 09, 2006 06:33PM
January 09, 2006 09:16PM
the victory of UTexas has nothing to do with president george bush...

allpes and oranges...
January 09, 2006 09:54PM
Um, he is giving the UT hand sign. Hook em horns or something like that.
reggaefan
January 09, 2006 10:00PM
that picture was taken at a press conference - a reporter asked him what his IQ is....

January 09, 2006 10:01PM
so what he is a Texan there are a few million others flashing their sign too. They had a good squad this year. Nest year they would hve been unstopable but VY is going to the league. Look for him as a New Orlean Saint.
January 10, 2006 02:37AM
You got it all wrong norcal, he's saying The Dixie Chicks ROOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!

fourtwentyplenty
January 10, 2006 07:04AM
Not to get into a debate about the NFL draft but I'll bet you'll see Leinart in New Orleans, more likely Young goes to Tennesse, in my oppinion that is.
January 10, 2006 08:35AM
baw,
he's signalling
'field goal"
January 10, 2006 04:37PM
Could be, that would be a major mistake on New Orleans part. Look at how Mike Vick sold out all of Atlanta's season tickets before the season even started. V. Young is a much more exciting player than Lienart. I like Matt a lot you can't really say anything bad about him, but VY took over that game. Also notice hoe Lineart tends to get dinged and we are talking about college DB's laying it to him. He can't really move so you know he is going to take so serious licks in the league.
January 10, 2006 04:59PM
V. Young can probably only run a spread offense the way Texas ran. Lienart is a more pure pro-set pocket Q.B. alla C. Palmer just not as strong as Palmer. Lienart's negative is his arm strength. I think Young has a learing curve like R. Cunningham and Vick. He has to learn to trust his offense instead of just running the ball when things break down. I think Lienart can run a offense in the N.F.L better than any other Q.B coming out in the draft next year................ROB
January 10, 2006 05:33PM
Injury is the only thing that seperates them in my mind, how can Lienart hold up to the poubding. he already wears a kneww brace and had a couple games this year he was put out of after taking licks. Also I think New Orleans has to be about selling tickets and I think Vince would sell more tickets at this point.. Either way you get a great QB. I hope my Bills, YES MY BILLS, take Haloti Nagta with the 8th pick. That guy is a beast.
January 10, 2006 05:35PM
watch for another QB draft pick,
'OMAR JACOBS'
January 10, 2006 06:18PM
cat is that Ngata, the Oregon DT? Weighing in at about 3-and-a-half and running up & down the field like a defensive end? The guy is just scary. If he relies on his smarts a little more than just his natural ability, he'll be unstoppable.
January 10, 2006 07:02PM
yes, that is the one. We need a D Tackle in Buffalo to team with Sam Adams since we lost Pat Williams last summer. Omar Jacobs is tight, he had a down year, but when you throw for 8 touchdowns as a soph that is boudn to happen.
January 10, 2006 07:32PM
ninja u in buffalo?
suny buffalo has a good basketaball coach/team...

yes bowling green gwan miss omar's QB skills...but everybody wish him all best,

nest year ohio state's buckeyes gwaan b tuff again...
January 10, 2006 09:20PM
No in the Great State of Oregon. It is a long story. I liked the Buffalo and my mom is from Upstae NY so we went back there during the summers. Fan since 77
matt
January 11, 2006 12:58AM
don't forget about the q.b. coming out of vanderbilt. gotta love the big stars from the smaller schools. like my man rothlesberger.
January 11, 2006 01:23AM
yeah matt...ben R is via miami of ohio...mid AM conference...
nice small school of about 20,000 plus students...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login