Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Razor Blade in San Rafael this Saturday, Jan. 7th

Posted by ja_lover 
Razor Blade in San Rafael this Saturday, Jan. 7th
January 05, 2006 07:28PM
Hey All,

Please check out Razor Blade this Saturday, Jan. 7th at Rafters on 4th Street in San Rafael. Its a Restaurant and Brewery and there is no cover and a small area for dancing only. This is the first time Emsley is playing at this location and I want to get the word out.. Worked very hard to get this Gig going smiling smiley

If you don't know who Razor Blade is please check out this link to a show he just did in Berkeley, he is a local artist hailing from JA.

[www.ultimatevitamins.com]

So if you guys are not busy with Barrington Levy show, and want a more low key evening please contact me for directions if you need them.

email address is: iriedawta64@gmail.com

Bless,
Mary

Post Edited (01-05-06 11:31)

~ Love is my Religion ~
Re: Razor Blade in San Rafael this Saturday, Jan. 7th
January 05, 2006 07:36PM
saw Razorblade do a very short set (2-3 songs max) at a showcase I-live threw at Ashkenaz back in August, thought his set was one of the standouts of the night. Can't make it to San Rafeal, but will see him with Don later this month.

Dr. Suess (aka Ras James)
Irie Sounds International
January 05, 2006 10:52PM
Great Ras James, I will see you later in the month at Ashkenaz, yes Razor Blade puts on a good show for that he is more known as a drummer for many years and only a few years ago started to write and sing his songs.

ONE
January 07, 2006 08:04PM
Tonight is the show.. Jah bless
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login