Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dots 69 undersold by Liam

Posted by The man 
The man
Dots 69 undersold by Liam
January 09, 2006 02:54PM
"Jah Bunny lives in Tottenham and can be found drinking in the Fountain pub on West Green Road."

Liam

"Liam you are indeed the new Penny Reel."

respect
Dots

Sorry Dots 69, Liam is neither the new Penny Reel nor is his information accurate. Jah Bunny does not live in Tottenham but in Clapton, east London. Door Peeper aka Michael de Koningh may not be able to meet up with him but I do on almost a daily basis as he lives around the corner from myself. I don't know if he drinks in the Fountain public house but I do know he doesn't drink alcohol, preferring a more herbal diet. Having long left the Undivided, Matumbi and Cimarons, he is currently playing drums with ska band Freetown.

Penny Reel
zoki
Re: Dots 69 undersold by Liam
January 09, 2006 03:52PM
The man you are indeed the new Penny Reel
Liam
January 10, 2006 01:45AM
[www.bloodandfire.co.uk]

How long ago was that?!!

OK, so I should have wrote:

"I think that Jah Bunny lives in Tottenham, if not somewhere in that area (maybe Clapton)and has been seen drinking carrot juice and peacock piss in the Fountain pub on West Green Road where his band Freetown have played and knows a couple of regulars who work across the road at Southern Record Distribution"

January 11, 2006 02:45PM
"Liam you are indeed trying your damdest to be the new Penny Reel but your information whilst interesting, is factually incorrect"

better ?

repsect
Dots

ps : hey Buju ye neva told me you'd be travelling stateside ;-)
Liam
January 11, 2006 03:35PM
Well, it's safer over here right now, it would seem!
Dadi Digi
January 12, 2006 05:50AM
Penny, is the Fountain pub not located at the bottom of a block of flats of Roman Road, Bethnel Green area? Do they not sell canary birds in the said establishment of a Sunday morning prey tell?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login