Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Air Jamaica Flight are cheap right now

Posted by Rhythmwize 
Air Jamaica Flight are cheap right now
January 10, 2006 09:24PM
You can fly to Jamaica this spring on a non-stop flight outta LAX on Air Jamaica really cheap now for this spring...if you pick the right days.

I just checked a couple random dates and the RT fare was only $359 which included $87 in taxes...now that is really low. That was leaving Sunday Mar 12th and returning on Wed. March 22nd. You gotta pick the right days of the week to get a really low rate, and you want AJ 74 outta LAX and AJ 75 returning from Mobay. Dont think they fly on Tue. or Thur. www.airjamaica.com

People who love reggae need to visit Jamaica at least once to pickup on the vibe.
Re: Air Jamaica Flight are cheap right now
January 10, 2006 09:28PM
Yea RIGHT most of these fassies don't even have a passport.

papajoshua
January 10, 2006 10:44PM
i dont..........
but what does that have to do with going to JA?
you dont need one, not yet
January 10, 2006 11:07PM
Yeah, but everybody should have a passport by now. Soon you will have to have one.

People with a worn piece of paper for a birth cert and a drivers licence slow down the immigration process, big time.

Just recently, it took me almost an hour to get thru immigration in St. Kitts cuz there was a sh*tload of people in front of me without passports and the immigration officier had to record all that info off the birth cert and drivers licence for each of them.
pale ryder
January 10, 2006 11:09PM
Mine expired in 04
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login