Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

His father is a Halal pork chop

Posted by The man 
The man
His father is a Halal pork chop
January 13, 2006 05:37AM
So why has my Rolling Stones reference of the day - a quote from Bill Wyman - been removed from this board? It was in no way offensive.

Personally, I think it's Shy Bill, who'll only allow references made by Keith Richards, who was briefly Keith Richard after Cliff but is now Richards again.

I'd join my friends BMC, BMD and BME on Gordon's new board only he doesn't want me there and hasn't invited me. Steve Barrow might join Gordy's boardie as he is a well known anarchist; actually he's a far leftie in bed with Vanessa and Corin Redgrave. Funny that Bob Harding, who was in an anarchist pop group, should now dislike anarchism. But then now he's running a business and that's the most important thing of all.

Oh! And why has Shy Bill deleted that enjoyable "Critical Information thread? That was one of the best reads here.

Anyway, I've left bleak Manchester and grimy Newcastle and am now here in sunny California, where I'm gonna get all Jah Bill's chicks, or at least his chicken flu.

Reel
bedward
Re: His father is a Halal pork chop
January 13, 2006 05:41AM
Hi Penny
How things?
January 13, 2006 05:50AM
Penny, I didn't know whether you wanted to join my board or not.

You are more than welcome.

Respect

Gordon
Conscious Pilot
January 13, 2006 07:22AM
Gordo, do all joiners have to change their name to some form of binary starting with BM?
January 13, 2006 07:27AM
No, just mail me at any of my addresses to get an invite mate.

Respect

PS: You got room for two peeps sometime later this year? May come over with girlfriend in tow :-)

Gordon
zoki
January 13, 2006 09:08AM
"You got room for two peeps... May come over with girlfriend "

That should count as a room for three.
Conscious Pilot
January 13, 2006 09:27AM
Let me know if you plan a visit, but don't tow your girlfriend...surefire way of losing your woman!
Pilot
January 13, 2006 09:38AM
LOL. Good advice mate, think we may fly over instead!

Respect

Gordon
jb welda
January 13, 2006 09:53AM
hey man: i dont appreciate this post and as far as telling us how to run things or what time of night to be checking this board, i will personally let you know when i need your advice.

one love
jah bill
jb welda
January 13, 2006 09:57AM
as for some post about bill wyman, i never saw it. hope that clarifies the situation man.

one love
jah bill
MickH
How do you spell Alzeimers
January 13, 2006 10:45AM
Penny you have to hit the POST button first.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login