Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bob Marley Birthday Bash Negril Jamaica

Posted by AJ 
AJ
Bob Marley Birthday Bash Negril Jamaica
January 14, 2006 04:23PM
Bob Marley Birthday Bash - Westend Negril Jamaica Saturday 4th 2006. At MX3. Line up- Beenie Man , Capelton , Cocoa Tea , Everton Blenda , Turbulance , Little Hero and many others. Backed by Ruff Cut Prophecy Band. I been going for the last 6 years and also a nice show.
Re: Bob Marley Birthday Bash Negril Jamaica
January 17, 2006 10:24PM
AJ, have you got a flyer for this event?, who else is on the line up, im going to ja that wek too, what time do dances get going there and do they all finish when the sun comes up??? i'd really like to get to this one if i can get there from Kingston
papajoshua
January 18, 2006 02:37AM
negril usually lock off early.

that show is always nice,,,,with line up what else ya need?!
Dr Cool Breeze
January 18, 2006 12:57PM
Be sure to pop in the little rum shop next door to the main entrance
Say hello to the owner Esby for me and buy a beer
AJ
January 18, 2006 02:21PM
dj745- More lineup next week. Note that line up as changed in the pass years , with no notice. Also some no shows , but they always seem to find somebody else. No flyer yet. Start time 11pm-midnite. Finish time in the pass as been 4-8 am. Never crowded. Hope you can make it.
January 18, 2006 06:29PM
Man, its hard to find a show in the Caribbean these days that doesnt start after midnight and go till dawn.

I just got back from St. Kitts and I thought I had bought tickets for a News Years Eve Ball...When I got there at 11pm to bring in the New Year there was no one there...the thing didnt even start till about 1am and went to 8am.

To be honest, I think this trend of early morning shows suck...If they get much later I will just go to bed and get up early and go the the show in the morning.
Otherwise your forced to sleep after the show during the day and thats no good for me.
jb welda
January 18, 2006 07:17PM
>If they get much later I will just go to bed and get up early and go the the show
>in the morning.

thats pretty much what ive done: go to bed around 9pm and get up at 2am or so and forward to the show just in time for it to get going. then next morning take a swim in the ocean or pool and take a nap until noon or 1pm and go out and do something and make it back to sleep by 9 to start over again.

one love
jah bill
January 24, 2006 12:09AM
I PLAN ON HEADING TO NEGRIL AROUND THE TIME OF THE BOB MARLEY BIRTHDAY BASH. I HAVE BEEN GOING FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT OTHER ARTIST WILL BE THERE AND ON WHAT NIGHTS IF YOU HAVE THIS INFORMATION.
AJ
January 24, 2006 04:36PM
I have not seen anyother artists listed yet. Only the one night Feb 4th that I know of. Try NEGRIL.COM message board for more info. AJ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login