Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Winston and Wadi mashed up my B-day party in socal!!!!!!

Posted by RasSmoka 
Winston and Wadi mashed up my B-day party in socal!!!!!!
January 15, 2006 12:49AM
Long time no see boardies. Blessings and many thanks to Wadi Gad and Winston Jarrett for playing at my party. It was off the hizzy!!! Big Bear will neva be the same. People were stoked. The artist were gracious as usual and the owner of the venue was outstanding, and i myself didnt do that bad of a promotion job. Sorry you couldn't make it Fo'twen, thanks for the advice though. Sorry i neva got back to you, things were totally chaotic. Be ready for the next one. We are now in negotiation to do this up here on a reg. Sweet! Meditations will be next in Feb. so come support the Ras! Also much love and respect to mi bandies Ufaria, who did a fine job opening on short notice for the Elders. This show will be the cornerstone of blessed things to come for I n I and I n I.

Post Edited (01-14-06 16:52)

~HIGHEST HEIGHTZ EVERY TIME~
Re: Winston and Wadi mashed up my B-day party in socal!!!!!!
January 15, 2006 08:16AM
Glad to hear all went well Smoka. I guess all that sweatin' paid off in the end. Good to see a new region getting established too. More venues means more and better tours through the state. We'll talk soon.

Post Edited (01-15-06 00:19)

fourtwentyplenty
January 18, 2006 02:53AM
yes i Josh, very crucial. so so cool. I am ready to do some tings mon. Meditations next!? All you socal heads should check out my shows up here "dreadlocks in the mountains chanting" they have and will be off the hook. Mashing down Babylon. Please get back at me on the Cedric deal I could really put something nice together for a good deal. So my wife though Don Carlos fi me next B-day Bash, or our anniversary!!!!! Pimpish eh!!!!

~HIGHEST HEIGHTZ EVERY TIME~
January 18, 2006 03:45PM
i just can't say how bummed i am the vancouver show cxl'd...large respect to winston jarrett.

m.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login