Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To Daniel the moderator

Posted by The man 
The man
To Daniel the moderator
January 16, 2006 01:17PM
Hello Dan, regarding the recent post "When I tried accessing Gordon's board..."

The first post is by me; the second post, using my name and IP address, says "Before I got it closed down" and was not written by me, probably by Richrd Davies and possibly, according to Ekki, by Greg Dada.

Whatever, can you please delete this.

Ites
Reel
Re: To Daniel the moderator
January 16, 2006 02:22PM
Ahhhhhhhh the mystery may be solved.

Penny I apologise as I fell into the trap of thinking it was your address. Richard I had a few run ins with ages ago, but we're cool. So that leaves Greg Dumdum.

Respect

Gordon
Pat O'Banton
January 16, 2006 02:37PM
FAO: The man & Gordy : I'm neither Richrd (you mean Richard I expect) or Greg Dumdum, whoever those pair of suckers may be. You two dimwits surely don't believe that there are only a couple of peeps out there who enjoy winding you up, do you? Sorry guys - but with your track records there's a queue, believe me. I mean, it's so easy - too easy really. I should learn to control myself, but oh, it do make me smile!

Catch you later, bedwetters

January 16, 2006 02:54PM
I'm not one of those in line to wind either of you up....but I completely agree with Pat's statement. There's probably a line around the quarter. Good luck.
bedward
January 16, 2006 03:13PM
Considering the number of dsl subscribers on ISP Tiscali (AS9105) could be quite a few people
January 16, 2006 03:25PM
It's easy enough to contact Tiscali then and tell them I'm being harrassed online by one of their subscribers. You think I don't have the bottle to do it? Watch me.

Gordon
January 16, 2006 03:33PM
I've just contacted Tiscali.

Gordon
C.D
January 16, 2006 03:39PM
Apologies here as well
C.D
January 16, 2006 03:50PM
As this is the second time that you have notified my that someone else has posted under your name, please establish a UserName and password for yourself on this phorum. This should prevent others from posting under your username unless you give them your password.
C.D
January 16, 2006 03:55PM
There are some positive things about registering Penny
C.D
Tim P
January 16, 2006 04:05PM
Author: Gordon (---.freedom2surf.net)
Date: 01-16-06 07:25
It's easy enough to contact Tiscali then and tell them I'm being harrassed online by one of their subscribers. You think I don't have the bottle to do it? Watch me.
Gordon

The alternative would be that your refrain from slagging people off or making comments that are bound to irritate people..then you wouldn't become a target for cretin's with nothing better to do.
I'm sure this has all been said before though.
MickH
January 16, 2006 04:10PM
Ti m P isears womens' clothing
January 16, 2006 04:15PM
You can call me a cretin with nothing better to do if you like but I just searched BAF for the terms 'suckers' 'dimwits' and 'bedwetters'.

I have to say that there are better insults around - (as Tim has demonstrated). I came across this in the hope that it will benefit us all in our trolling (great domain name too).

Baldy

quote:
Too stupid to think of a great insult? Well, we cater for all the mucus-eating, lobotomized psychiatric out-patients and rump-wrecked, Internet riff-raff who ramble into our Hall of Vitriol. These random insult generators will generate an unique insult with each click!

[www.insultmonger.com]

Mash it Up! - Upbeat, danceable reggae and straight-up, funky-assed funk.
We give money to the Alpha Boys School
[www.mashitup.org.uk]
Pat O'Banton
January 16, 2006 04:17PM
Harrassed?

Mwaaahahahaha...

Bwwahhhahhahhaaa!!!

Please Sir, tell him, he call me a bedwetter and, and, and, sniff...

Oh it just gets better

Big Time Star
January 16, 2006 04:19PM
January 16, 2006 04:28PM
Ah yes of course - one would think that after all this posting I'd be a little better at messageboards. Perhaps the 'auto-flamer' on that site could be useful here?

Mash it Up! - Upbeat, danceable reggae and straight-up, funky-assed funk.
We give money to the Alpha Boys School
[www.mashitup.org.uk]
grumpy
January 16, 2006 04:45PM
I prefer Shakespeare. This is the Duke of Kent in friendly concourse with Oswald in "King Lear"

"A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking, whoreson, glass-gazing, superserviceable, finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch; one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deni’st the least syllable of thy addition.... What a brazen-fac’d varlet art thou.... I’ll make a sop o’ the moonshine of you, you whoreson cullionly barber-monger.... Thou whoreson zed! thou unnecessary letter."

I particularly love that last sentence.
C.D
January 16, 2006 04:54PM
Barber monger lol
C.D
Big Time Star
January 16, 2006 05:01PM
Thou reeky doghearted malcontent!

Thou dankish half-faced pigeon-egg!

There's no more faith in thee than in a stewed prune.

[Thou art] already dead. stabbed with a white wench's black eye, run through the ear with a love song, the very pin of [thy] heart cleft with the blind bow-boy's butt shaft.

You should be women, and yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so.

What, you egg! Young fry of treachery!

Thou misbegotten fat-kidneyed scullian!

Thou wilt be as valiant as the wrathful dove, or most magnanimous mouse.

Thou wouldst eat thy dead vomit up, and howl'st to find it.

Thou wayward sheep-biting varlot!

Not directed at you, Mr Grumpy, of course! I'm sure you're a fine fellow

January 16, 2006 06:04PM
Oh, I don't know, Big Timer, I'm sure I've been a young fry of treachery in my time.
hjen
January 17, 2006 01:03PM
4yh45hnn

eph-tee-hey
January 17, 2006 03:20PM
meanwhile on the tiscali messageboard...

To Abdul Tisc Ali the moderator
Author: Tiscali Disciple (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date: 01-16-06 05:19

What?? John was banned? What for?
I've had enough, i'm leaving
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login