Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bob Marley Day Lineups: all cities (LB, SD, SC, SF)

Posted by Empress 
Bob Marley Day Lineups: all cities (LB, SD, SC, SF)
January 20, 2006 06:26PM
This might have already been posted but I have been away for sometime and figured since it wasn't on the front page, I would post it. Ths press release was from Wed (I think) so it is as current as it gets. Sorry if this is a repeat, just wanted to help.

LONG BEACH - Long Beach Arena - 300 Ocean Blvd. Long Beach - 12pm doors / 1pm showtime - All Ages (Children 12 and under Free with Paid Adult) - Tickets on Sale at all TicketMaster Locations - Hotline: (310) 515-3322 / Vendors: (310) 515-3355 - Web: [www.raggamuffinsfestival.com] [www.raggamuffins.org]
Sat. Feb. 18 - Gregory Isaacs, Lee "Scratch" Perry, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Anthony B, Richie Spice, Gentleman, Everton Blender, Alton Ellis, Horace Andy, Admiral Bailey, and Chapter 11
Sun. Feb. 19 - The Wailers, Matisyahu, Freddie McGregor, Luciano, Misty In Roots, I Wayne, Pato Banton, The Itals, Dezarie, Ras Michael, Elan, and Odel

SAN DIEGO - ipayOne Sports Arena - 3500 Sports Arena Blvd. San Diego - 12pm doors / 1pm showtime - All Ages (Children 12 and under Free with Paid Adult) - Tickets on Sale at all TicketMaster and select Roots Locations - Hotline: (619) 230-1190 / (619) 230-1237 - Web: [www.worldbeatcenter.org] / [www.bobmarleydaysandiego.com]
Mon. Feb. 20 - The Wailers, Gregory Isaacs, Freddie McGregor, Barrington Levy, Matisyahu, Gentleman, Misty In Roots, Cultura Profetica, The Itals, Dezarie, Sister Carol, Tribal Seeds

SANTA CRUZ - Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium - 307 Church Street Santa Cruz - 6:30pm doors / 7:15pm showtime (Tickets available through Ticketmaster and the Santa Cruz Civic Box Office - On Sale Sun. 1/15 @ 10am) - Infoline: (831) 429-1325 - Web: [www.raggamuffinsfestival.com] / [www.goodvibezmusic.com]
Thurs. Feb. 23 - Gregory Isaacs, Matisyahu, Gentleman, Misty In Roots, Soul Majestic, and Prince Rastan

SAN FRANCISCO - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - 99 Grove St. San Francisco - 2pm doors / 3pm showtime (Tickets available through Ticketmaster - On Sale Sun. 1/15 @ 10am) - Web: [www.raggamuffinsfestival.com] / [www.anotherplanetent.com]
Sat. Feb. 25 - Michael Franti & Spearhead, Matisyahu, The Wailers, Gregory Isaacs, Gentleman, Misty In Roots, and Dezarie

Ever Forward
Empress
Re: Bob Marley Day Lineups: all cities (LB, SD, SC, SF)
January 20, 2006 10:06PM
Looks like SD made out well this year; the SF lineup is somewhat bareboned & crappy as usual.

January 20, 2006 11:08PM
respescx empress for the post.

big up california. you all are going to be forever credited for bringing back to the usa for 2 years in a row.

the one and only misty in roots.

a friendy 'warning' and reminder to MIR lovers - get there 'early' as MIR may be given 'early' slots during the day...enjoy the roots controllers...
rastafari !!!!!

one love one peace roots-ee
[www.mistyinroots.ws] official site
[littlemunk.com.inhonorofmistyinroots] ( unofficial roots-ee site )
January 21, 2006 11:49AM
Well the Long Beach lineup keeps changing every day. Last night I was checking because I heard that Barrington was added to Long Beach, but he wasn't. Today I check it and things have moved around including the order.

Here's what it says today:

Saturday
Gregory Isaacs
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Michael Franti & Spearhead
Richie Spice
Gentleman
Everton Blender
Alton Ellis
Horace Andy
Admiral Bailey
Lutan Fyah
Norris Man
Chapter 11

Sunday
The Wailers
Matisyahu
Freddie McGregor
Luciano
Misty In Roots
Anthony B
Pato Banton
Itals
Dezarie
Ras Michael
Elan
Odell

A bunch of adds and some people moved around.

fourtwentyplenty
January 21, 2006 01:20PM
Hiya Empress - missed ya around here (and on Thursday nights - Masood has been keeping it pumping).
January 21, 2006 07:56PM
Hey Dubguy, Yep, been busy. Got an awesome job and moved to Redding, yes Redding. The job is so great that it required moving to a less desirable locale but it's well worth it. Jahsun called me a couple weeks ago and told me to come down but I had already moved. Maybe if there are any national holidays on Fri then I can make it down for reggae nights. Anyways, mash up the dance for me!

Ever Forward
Empress
January 21, 2006 08:06PM
4:20, I'll bet their ticket sales for sat were going nuts and sun was slow. I hate it when they do that. We all get hyped on one day then they almost force us to go both days (which is hard to justify paying that much $$, hotel, food and drink, and another $55 ticket) to see the original cats we were excited about in the first place. Starts to make three day festivals in the summer look cheap! Oh, well, I guess they have to pay their bills too. Well, I'll be at LB Sat and SD for sure but I am having a tough time justifying SF after all that cost since I will catch all the same cats down south. Anyways, if you are heading south, we should meet at the outside stage after one of the artists.

Ever Forward
Empress
January 22, 2006 05:46PM
As it is right now I'm going. It's definitely gonna dent the wallet, but I gotta do it. I'm definitely down to hook up. The more people the better. I'll send you an e-mail to discuss it.

fourtwentyplenty
January 22, 2006 08:19PM
Does anyone know if the San Francisco show is the same as long beach and sandiego allowing All Ages (Children 12 and under Free with Paid Adult)?
HIGHPRAISE
January 22, 2006 09:08PM
Best line up for the Long Beach show in a while smiling smiley Finally ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login