Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WHO ENJOYED LUMINOUS FOG LAST YEAR UNDER THE TENT?

Posted by shazzat 
shazzat
WHO ENJOYED LUMINOUS FOG LAST YEAR UNDER THE TENT?
June 10, 2004 05:31AM
I really hope that luminous fog comes this year. Last year they riped it up under the tent I must have spent about 3 hours and 5 bowls just loungin under the tea house tent. When luminous fog performs it's like rhythmic meditation, just beautiful sounds that seem effortless. I want everyone thats coming to this wonderful meeting of spirits to travel safe and bring lots of love. PEACE, ONE

Re: WHO ENJOYED LUMINOUS FOG LAST YEAR UNDER THE TENT?
June 10, 2004 01:42PM
were they the ones pumpin the roots, dancehall and lovers rock all night under a big army looking green tent with school buses? if so, they rocked it. I didn't get much sleep but didn't mind if they kept mixin it up like that!
ladynappyfro
June 10, 2004 04:35PM
yeah! i remember them, they were a blessing. They were great! I also remember the bald head topless sister when the group was playing,i guess she was just feelin it. You could actually feel the music and vibes rise with great power when this group blessed us with their sounds in that tent. Yeah andee that was the group, that tent was called the cabash tea house i think.
jjlab3
June 10, 2004 04:49PM
I have posted baout that tent a few times over the last year asking who it was who performed under the tent late saturday night. Someone told me it was DJ Dragonfly. I never found out for sure. It was one of the highlights of my festival last year.

Whoever it was I hope they are back and I will be there.
June 10, 2004 05:15PM
me too! whoever it was has crazy skills, would love to try and find some mixed tapes/cds if they ever make them....
Wunder
June 10, 2004 08:09PM

There was a similiar tent and bus set-up at ROTR a few years back. I believe it was put together by The Humbolt Freestyle Kings. One of my favorite memories that year.
shazzat
June 11, 2004 05:02AM
yeah, I feel you ladynappyfro I was loungin to the right of the topless bold head sista. But nobody seemed to care or notice we all jus vibe to the music and floated away on those giant pillows. The mellow band with the beat boxin cat was called luminous fog there from oregon. PEACE.. ONE
ladynappyfro
June 11, 2004 05:15AM
peace shazzat! that tent reminds me of my own corlash tea house. I'm gonna have chocolaty browies for the trip. woul love to share.

peace,

fro
June 11, 2004 05:51PM
ladynappyfro will u be setting up a tea house?
I love the creativity of the scene.
ladynappyfro
June 12, 2004 04:46AM
peace sista sanae! my own rendition of course, but none the less sage,candles, smoke,green tea, and pillows. Yeah,i'll be in the camp area.my "tea house" will be quaint and cozy with peaceful vibes, enclosed right next to my tent.

blessings
lanafr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login