Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looking for a cool Gal from SF

Posted by Irie Noah 
Looking for a cool Gal from SF
June 10, 2004 01:12AM
Greetings! Well i'm getting excited already. Little more than a week is all thats left! I went two years ago and just had a great time and I'm looking forward to a repeat proformance. Anyway i have a truck and I'm going to being driving up there, so far by myself. I was thinking it would be cool to meet someone and ride up there with them. Preferably we could meet up once or twice before hand and get to know eachother a lil. I'm a mellow guy, not looking to "hook up" with someone. Just want to make a friend and have a good time at the festival. So i guess if your interested just give me a holler and we'll talk more then! Peace!
J
Re: Looking for a cool Gal from SF
June 10, 2004 07:43AM
Well, I am not from SF, I am about 20 min south... I live in Woodside. When are you leaving. I am pretty sure I already Have a ride up there, but you never know... Well, if I dont ride with you.. Hope you get someone, the ride seems long and could be lonesome. Let me know what is up.
Much Love
-Jacquie
Dee
Re: Looking for a cool Gal from SF
June 10, 2004 11:56AM
Well, I'm going up solo from Marin. My friends are going Thursday but truth be told, I like to go and have my campsite alone cause when I'm done, I'm done. Gas prices are getting out of hand so if your agenda matches, I'd be happy to ride with or give you a ride up. I plan to leave Marin around 10am Friday. I've done it this way the past two years and it beat the heck out of going Thursday or crack of dawn Friday....no waiting in line, just drive in...make camp and relax. The music doesn't start till evening so you don't miss a thing. I'm planning on returning/leaving Sierra Monday am but I'm flexible to leaving real late Sunday pm. If this sounds like a plan let me know.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login