Santa Cruz Vets Hall
846 Front Street - Santa Cruz
All Ages Welcome

$17 advanced tickets available through [www.ticketweb.com]
For more information visit [www.dezarie.com]

trinitymlk
Re: Dezarie & Ikahba @ Santa Cruz Vets Hall 2/17
January 26, 2006 04:00PM
Dezarie's performance at the Santa Cruz Vets Hall will most likely be her only full set in the Bay Area, other than her appearance at Bob Day in SF, so make your travel plans.

Come get warmed up for Santa Cruz Days the following Thursday w/ Gregory, Matisyahu, Gentleman, Misty in Roots and more.....

trinitymlk
January 26, 2006 05:40PM
January 26, 2006 05:43PM
w'appen deh, Mike? I dun see anyting!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
trinitymlk
February 01, 2006 07:53PM
Presale Tickets to Dezarie @ the Vets Hall:

[www.ticketweb.com]

trinitymlk
February 04, 2006 06:13PM
bump........
February 04, 2006 07:05PM
Does anyone know if Ikahba has any other releases besides troddin to zion?
February 04, 2006 07:15PM
D from da C, look for the Homegrown Vol. 1 cd, has a few tune from one Ika Melody on deh, dis is early Ikahba (tho this cd mite be outta print, but if ya ask around, possibility abound)

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
trinitymlk
February 04, 2006 11:07PM
Ikahba also has a serious track called "Jah Will Ensure" on the recently released compilation from the Reggae Bubblers called "Blackstar Liner Vol. 1."

Both Dezarie and Ikahba have new full albums coming on Ron Benjamin's Afrikan Roots Lab label, but as of last week there is no confirmation as to whether they will be available for the upcoming West Coast dates. Respect, MK

trinitymlk
February 09, 2006 07:43PM
Tune into KZSC 88.1 right now for a chance to win tickets to the Dezarie & Ikahba show on 2/17 in Santa Cruz.

[www.kzsc.org]

trinitymlk
February 09, 2006 08:04PM
The next chance to win tickets will be on Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 on the Tres Americas program, and then again on Saturday night from 8:30 - 10:30 on Strictly Rockers.

Two tickets will be given away on each KZSC reggae program from now until the event , so keep it locked. Respect, MK

buttah....
February 09, 2006 08:20PM
will be at the world beat center in san diego on feb. 22.............
trinitymlk
February 11, 2006 06:40PM
Tune into to Tres Americas: Reggae in Espanol right now for a chance to win tickets to see Dezarie in Santa Cruz next Friday night on 2/17:

[www.kzsc.org]

February 14, 2006 04:59PM
Brrrrrap......

Tune into "RadioWaves" with Selecta Osha B on KZSC this morning from 9 -12 for a chance to win tickets to the Dezarie show coming up this Friday at the Vets Hall in Santa Cruz

[www.kzsc.org]

The latest word is that special guest VI artist Binghi Ghost will be in the place to touch the mic during on the Green-Up set. This venue fills up, so don't sleep...

Re: Dezarie; Ikahba @ Santa Cruz Vets Hall 2/17
February 15, 2006 07:14PM
Dezarie will be joined by Ikahba, a talented and versatile vocalist from St. Croix.

Check out this interview with Ikahba recorded in June of '04 after the first tour of the West Coast, courtesy of ireggae.com..

[www.ireggae.com]

jb welda
February 15, 2006 07:17PM
jb might well be at this one as well, but he has to get back to suckto by noon saturday for a tax appointment!

one love
jah bill
February 16, 2006 05:25PM
Tune into Joy in the Morning from 9 - 12 with selectors Adam 12 and Lionize from Bigga Happiness Sound for a chance to win tickets to the show tomorrow night..

The ticket giveaways go down around the 11 o'clock hour and you call into 831.459.4036 to win.

[www.kzsc.org]

February 16, 2006 10:36PM
greetings this will be my first time coming to this venue does anyone know if cameras will be allowed? I will either be walking from my hotel or getting a cab so dont want to bring mine if its not allowed. thx in advance for info.
February 16, 2006 10:43PM
Greetings Irie Sis..

The official policy is that there cannot be any video or audio recording of the concert. You will be able to bring a camera inside, but we would ask that you be respectful of the artists while they are performing..as I'm sure you would.

There is no search going into the Vets Hall..it is a very freindly venue. As long as you are respectful to the band and the other concertgoers, you can do as you please. Respect, MK

February 17, 2006 06:41PM
The band is in town, and the vibes are nice.

Presale tickets are selling fast, and there is a limited number of tickets available online, so make your travel plans.......

Tickets here: [www.ticketweb.com]

Respect, MK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login