Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bless-ed PIC post (no izm nah Schizm in yah)

Posted by BG 
BG
Bless-ed PIC post (no izm nah Schizm in yah)
January 27, 2006 11:03AM
Ras Att. & myself, early mahnin:

things other people in other countries do:

poor admantium coated bones:
BG
Re: Bless-ed PIC post (no izm nah Schizm in yah)
January 27, 2006 11:14AM
All the Money somone made mis-representing rasta, with non rastafarian artists no less:

look the natty dread!:

January 27, 2006 11:16AM
cool
BG
January 27, 2006 11:21AM
nuthing like a bowl of veggies before your flight:

A WHA DIS FADDA!?

YOUR FAVORITE MUSICAL DUO:
BG
January 27, 2006 11:26AM
ummmmm.........YIKES!

THATS A FRESHWATER FISH TOO:

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?:

reggaefan
January 27, 2006 11:30AM
I knew Capleton was no REAL Rastaman - look at him eating out of a PLASTIC bowl - not very ital at all. [not even got start talking about that non ital outfit either]

January 27, 2006 11:31AM
Yikes what the hell is that, a spider?

fourtwentyplenty
BG
January 27, 2006 11:38AM
this is in the USA, pretty eeeeeeh??? :

your pit against my HYENA:

#23, MJ's pad:

BG
January 27, 2006 11:40AM
Camel Spider @ 420.....actually, 2 of them..fighting or mating or playing..whatever...i glad they dont live near here. Found in Iraq.
jb welda
January 27, 2006 11:41AM
could you explain a little more about your comments regarding the money and poster? several of those artists are in fact rastafarians, whether or not they have dreadlocks. and its called the music *business* for a reason.

one love
jah bill
BG
January 27, 2006 11:47AM
JB........r yu serious?????
it's a T-shirt, with it's title as 'JAH RASTAFARI', showing musicians like bounty, beenie, beres hammond, and even some natty-having artist as well, surrounded by $$$$bills$$$$, as if to say.........Rasta is this.
January 27, 2006 11:50AM
I think it was your comment "with non rastafarian artists no less" that JB was asking about, as I thought the same thing....

Okay, I guess you'll be giving me all the proceeds from your upcoming release cause you don't want to end up on a similar tee-shirt, right BG?
BG
January 27, 2006 11:54AM
ha ! i dont want to be involved with no kinda anti-rasta vibes for the sake of money, no. If we get paid 1 million bucks for doing a blessed show, then i am all for it. but if is something like that t-shirt, i will take offense.
and yes bredda D, yu can have all of the proceeds. just give us our daily mustard seed allowance and we criss. ha ha
January 27, 2006 11:58AM
Sorry bredda, but as a good idren once sang, I "Nah Support".....
BG
January 27, 2006 12:01PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
jb welda
January 27, 2006 12:01PM
i see nothing wrong with the t shirt. the photo is a bunch of bs but the shirt (looks more like a poster to me but i will take your word for it being a shirt)...i wouldnt mind having one of those.

perhaps i could ask you: what does that bobo wrap on your head represent? surely youre not a bobo dread and on the off chance you fancy yourself one, why would bobo mix with computer and cars not to mention photos? (i wont even bring up the fundamental racial aspects of such a concept) dont bobos reject modern society and all its accourtrements (sp?)?

see at some level there is some hypocracy in a lot of things so calling out some artist on a t shirt because you dont imagine them to be rasta, well, its a bit ridiculous.

one love
jah bill
reggaefan
January 27, 2006 12:05PM
Jah Bill,

Have you ever eaten fruit out of an non-plastic bowl? It is a life changing event. You will be bobo-tized for life if you do.
BG
January 27, 2006 12:07PM
it's a pantyhose JB. not a bobo wrap. i have never been to bobo hill, in the VI or in JA, and there is where they teach yu how to wrap your head. you're not even supposed to wrap in a turban unless you do that, go to an accepted rasta church to have it tought to you.
I, by the way, am wearing a 'stocking cap' better known as women's panty hose #3, blk color.
if you're laughing, thats fine too, ask daniel how many people he saw with the same stocking caps in in the VI.
January 27, 2006 12:19PM
Last week on fear factor they had them each eat 2 of those iraqi camel spiders lucky for them they werent as big as these. those look vicious.
jb welda
January 27, 2006 12:50PM
i wouldnt laugh at an honest answer like that bg, respects to the level headed response and knowledge of the wrap thing. i didnt know that part about bobo hill.

one love
jah bill
TR-808
January 27, 2006 12:55PM
January 27, 2006 01:24PM
> saw with the same stocking caps in in the VI.

Bobo Ites fi one, on stage in one dem pics, yeah.... bless dat youth!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
January 27, 2006 01:55PM
I trust those pantyhose are new, unused...
BG
January 27, 2006 02:02PM
ha ha ha ha.
yes, bought them in the babylonian chain known as albertsons. But, i washed myself free of this guilt by walking to the store, instead of driving.
BG
January 27, 2006 02:27PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

now what in the world........

JA's most murderous cop, Adams:

he was just found to be innocent in the Kraal case where he was accused of murdering 4 innocent ppl execution style....and what does he do? str8 to the studio to record a tune about himself on the 'carbine riddim.'

January 27, 2006 02:33PM
BG, everyone knows that 'real authentic' caribbean beaches must come from yard.....
BG
January 27, 2006 02:41PM
hahaha. yu so right Daniel, and also that only Jamaicans have accents and so if you have a caribbean accent you must come from yaard.
but have yu heard the one about the reggae having to ONLY come from yaard & YAARD ALONE for it to be considered "real , authentic reggae?" I LOVE THAT ONE.

riiiiiiiiGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login