Advanced

ROOT AWAKENING KICKS OFF REGGAE WEDNESDAYS AT e3

Posted by Stamina! 
ROOT AWAKENING KICKS OFF REGGAE WEDNESDAYS AT e3
January 28, 2006 09:26AM

ROOT AWAKENING
KICKS OFF REGGAE WEDNESDAYS AT e3
e3 PLAYHOUSE
435 Front St. @ Cathcart (around the corner from the Catalyst), downtown Santa Cruz
Wednesday, February 1st
7:30-10 pm

This is a brand-new, very nice and very comfortable venue, musician- and reggae-friendly; this will be the premiere shakedown show prior to its grand opening. Get in on the nice vibe! Holding court will be the Root Awakening band, Santa Cruz hometown heroes, who have backed Ken Boothe, the Congos, Tippa Irie and many other international reggae artists. Root Awakening also specializes in foundation Jamaican rocksteady and roots, featuring the irresistible rhythms, arrangements and harmonies that inspired the global phenomenon of reggae music; their award-winning original songs also carry that same classic vibe. This hardworking crew has won acclaim for its rocking roots music and sweet vocals for the last decade or more, and their classic sound is now even better with the addition of dj/toaster/keyboardist S. Robinson, who spits conscious, fiery lyrics in both old-skool roots and dancehall stylee.

For more show information please contact the e3 at 831.466.9033 or contact Wes@E3PlayHouse.com.

Re: ROOT AWAKENING KICKS OFF REGGAE WEDNESDAYS AT e3
January 30, 2006 08:12AM
That's THIS Wednesday, Feb 1st

January 30, 2006 08:25AM
I was watching that fight. That mouse looked more like a rat. I had trouble even watching the fight continue with that thing on his head.

fourtwentyplenty
February 01, 2006 05:38PM
Tonight! It'll be, er, bumpin'!

Dubgroove
February 01, 2006 06:35PM
Just returned from the doctor; had a bump removed from my nose in what they call a Mohrs procedure or something. Since I have no health insurance they only charged me 3 grand! Ouch!!! See you tonite, Staminator!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login