Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In need of some positive thoughts!

Posted by Dubguy 
In need of some positive thoughts!
June 11, 2004 01:20PM
Greetings all! I REALLY hope I can come meet everyone and see some amazing music! I been having stomach pains - and am going to the hospital this morning for some tests... I'm hoping it's nothing serious, and that I can still make it to the show. I've missed work the past couple of nights, and have been taking it real easy... with a little luck I can get this cleared up. (Why does this happen NOW!).

Peace and Love!
positive-vibes
Re: In need of some positive thoughts!
June 11, 2004 01:59PM
might be all the anxiety of wanting to go so bad hehe, i really hope all is well and its good to see your going to the doctor i know lots of people dont go when they feel sick,and things can get worse. hope you make the show smiling smileybless
Zana
June 11, 2004 03:22PM
Postive thoughts your way Dubguy. I hope it is nothing serious and that you're well soon. You have a week to get all better.
I can totally emphathise with you. I got a terrible ear infection a week before I was leaving for Thailand. I was terrified of flying with my ears so messed up. I went to the doctors and got on some strong anti-biotics and was much better by the time I left.
Keep us posted!
Best Wishes
~Zana
June 11, 2004 04:04PM
Greetings
To Sit and Dream, To sit and read
To sit and learn about the world
Outside our world of here and now- our problem world-
to dream of vast horizons of the soul
Throuhg dreams made whole.
unfettered free-Help me!
All of you who are dreamers, too,
help me make our world anew.
I reach out my hands to you.
By Langston Hughes
One Love
Al
sisterlil
June 11, 2004 04:23PM
Dubguy, I feel ya, I just went to the doctors last night and i have double ear infections and sinus.. I was wondering why now???. But then i just started telling myself, thankgoodness it's now and not next week. I have the whole weekend to chill and heal I self.. I am sending those postive vibes your way..
Blessed,
sisterlil
June 11, 2004 04:45PM
Positive vibes for you Dubguy!!!

One Love- Sis Jen
J
June 11, 2004 05:35PM
Hey Dubguy, I hope you feel better by the show, which i am sure you will. I will be praying for you...
Jah Bless
-Jacquie
jbwelda
June 11, 2004 06:52PM
zana: you got any good pointers on thailand? im thinking about going there in october.

good luck on the stomach thing dubguy, lay off the taco truck tacos!

one love
jah bill
dirtweed
June 11, 2004 06:56PM
medical marijuana helps digestion.
Zana
June 11, 2004 07:15PM
Hey jah bill,
email me off list if you'd like some pointers on Thailand. It all depends on what your agenda is when you're there. There are a ton of little things to know that really help. I've also got a great list of hostles and cheap bungalows to stay at.
zaheea@excite.com
June 11, 2004 08:14PM
Alright - Thanks everyone! The x-rays aren't back but the doc thinks it's some sort of bacteria thing - I'm on antibiotics, and have to check in Monday...but I'm feeling quite a bit better now, in fact started feeling better as soon as I left for the lab: thanks to you people out there!!! He did say I should mellow out on the beer, but when I mentioned the festival, he said he wouldn't run any tests the following week (heh heh). Anyway -blah blah.... thanks again you guys - the vibes really helped! RIGHT BACK AT YOU!!!

Dirtweed - yeah, between my carpel tunnel, sciatica, and now this crap - I need to look into getting a card right after this fest. Gettin older sucks! LOL - actually not too bad - just more crap to deal with...just keep feeling 20 on the inside and you'll be fine (with a little help from your friends!)
sisterlil
June 11, 2004 09:31PM
Right on Dubguy!!!. Happy to hear that you are on the road to recovery..
Blessed
Sisterlil
June 14, 2004 04:07PM
I find that the best thing for the stomach is fiiiiiiber, and plenty of it. Really cleans ya out. Jah bless
June 14, 2004 06:56PM
True dat - I've been playing "JAmba Juice" in mi kitchen. The antibiotics seem to be working too, I expect I'll be fine (or near nuff) by the show - thanks AND praises!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login